Tilicho pass trekking is one of the most popular trekking in Nepal. Trekking to Annapurna in the Annapurna rang of the central Nepal Himalaya lies Tilicho Tal (Lake) at 4,919 meter one of the highest of its size in the world. Tilicho lake is an area of rough and wild beauty. This is a splendid summer trek, as rewarding as it is challenging. The Tilicho lake trekking is among ...See more
Tilicho pass trekking is one of the most popular trekking in Nepal. Trekking to Annapurna in the Annapurna rang of the central Nepal Himalaya lies Tilicho Tal (Lake) at 4,919 meter one of the highest of its size in the world. Tilicho lake is an area of rough and wild beauty. This is a splendid summer trek, as rewarding as it is challenging. The Tilicho lake trekking is among the finest which would be the best experienced in the monsoon time. The Annapurna region dramatically reveals the highland/lowland cultural and geographic frontier running across Nepal. Mountain views are frequent and excellent and if they don't equal the heart of the mountains feeling of Khumbu, there's the Annapurna Sanctuary, a secluded high-altitude hollow ringed by huge peaks. This trip provides good acclimatization for the Thorung-La.
- Rewarding views of the Dhaulagiri & Annapurna Himalayan Range and surrounding peaks
- Trekking adventure through insightful Gurung villages
- Mixed cultural based on Gurung, Magar & Thakali
- Sightseeing around UNESCO world heritage sites in Kathmandu
- Spectacular sunrise views from Ghorepani and Poon Hill over the Himalayas
- Explore scenic lake city of Pokhara
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1350m, Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 02: Trek Permit preparition day. Kathmandu valley sightseeing.
Day 03: Drive to Besi sahar. Overnight at Besi Sahar (823m.)
Day 04: Besi sahar trek to Bahundada. Overnight at Bahundada (1311m).
Day 05: Bahundada trek to Jagat. Overnight at Jagat (1314m).
Day 06: Jagat trek to Tal. Overnight at Tal (1920m).
Day 07: Tal trek to Dharapani. Overnight at Dharapani (1820m).
Day 08: Dharapani trek to Chame. Overnight at Chame (2630m).
Day 09: Chame trek to Pisang. Overnight at Pisang (3200m).
Day 10: Pisang trek to Manang. Overnight at Manang (3500m).
Day 11: Manang acclimitization day. Overnight at Manang.
Day 12: Manang trek to Khangsar. Overnight at Khangsar (3734m).
Day 13: Khangsar trek to Tilicho Base Camp. Overnight at Tilicho base camp (4120m).
Day 14: Tilicho lake trek to Mejo Khandala. Overnight at Mejo Khandala (4600m).
Day 15: Mejo Khandala trek to Kaisang. Overnight at Kaisang.
Day 16: Kaisang trek to Jomsom. Overnight at Jomsom.
Day 17: Jomsom fly to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
Day 18: Drive or fly back to Katmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 19: Sightseeing of Kathmandu valley heritage site. Overnight at hotel.
Day 20: Eco Trip Nepal representative will drop to airport for onward destination.
NOTE: Itinerary is just a guideline and subject to change to suit local condition.
- Airport transfers
- 4 night’s hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 1 night’s hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- 14 nights 15 days Tilicho Pass trek full board basis
- All meals and accommodation in lodge, during the trek on full board basis
- Service of trek guide, sherpa and Porter assistants
- Accident and evacuation insurance for staffs and porters
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Entrance fees, necessary permits
- Local guide and representative throughout the tour
- Cell phone during tour/trek with free calls to emergency hot line
- All meals marked as included in the itinerary
- Nepal Visa fee $ 35 (obtained at the airport immigration upon arrival – bring exact USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost, and medical-box
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
- Extra night in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any unforeseen reason)
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from Mountain)
- Travel and rescue insurance
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.