The Annapurna area below the camp of Annapurna south is called Annapurna Sanctuary. Annapurna sanctuary trek offers the quickest way to get to the Himalayan altitudes where glaciers replace rivers. We start by ascending the foothills from Pokhara, appreciating the slate-roofed tropical villages and magnificent rhododendron forests before entering the narrow Modi khola (river) gorge. Some ...See more
The Annapurna area below the camp of Annapurna south is called Annapurna Sanctuary. Annapurna sanctuary trek offers the quickest way to get to the Himalayan altitudes where glaciers replace rivers. We start by ascending the foothills from Pokhara, appreciating the slate-roofed tropical villages and magnificent rhododendron forests before entering the narrow Modi khola (river) gorge. Some of the best of Nepal's diversity is compressed into less than two weeks of walking. The huge south face of Annapurna is 8090 meter provides an impressive backdrop, while the closeness of 10 peaks over 6000 meter inspires a joy as a fitting highlight of this spectacular trek. With its superb views of Machhapuchhre, Annapurna South and Hiunchuli, it is a great place to spend a day. Tea house lodges, managed by ACAP and eco-aware local people. Tented camping trip also can be organized. A rewarding Annapurna sanctuary trekking that can be enjoyed by every lover of nature.
- Rewarding views of the Annapurna Himalayan Range and surrounding peaks
- Trekking adventure through insightful Gurung villages
- Hot springs at Jhinu Dada
- Sightseeing around UNESCO world heritage sites in Kathmandu
- Spectacular sunrise views from Ghorepani and Poon Hill over the Himalayas
- Explore scenic lake city of Pokhara
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1350m, Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara by flight or drive. Overnight at Pokhara hotel (915m).
Day 03: Drive to phedi than trek to Dhampus. Overnight at Dhampus (1950m).
Day 04: Dhampus trek to Tolka. Overnight at Tolka (1750m).
Day 05: Tolka trek to Jhinu dada. Overnight at Jhinu dada (1870m).
Day 06: Jhinu dada trek to Chhomorung. Overnight at Chhomorung (2135m).
Day 07: Chhomorung trek to Dovan. Overnight at Dovan (2250m).
Day 08: Dovan trek to Himalaya Hotel. Overnight at Himalaya hotel ( 3345m).
Day 09: Himalaya Hotel to Machhapuchhare base camp. Overnight at MBC (3788m).
Day 10: MBC trek to Annapurna Base camp. Overnight at ABC (4130m).
Day 11: ABC trek to Bambo. Overnight at Bambo (2910m).
Day 12: Bambo trek to Chhomorung. Overnight at Chhomorung ( 2135m).
Day 13: Chhomorung trek to Tadapani. Overnight at Tadapani (2015m).
Day 14: Tadapani trek to Ghorepani. Overnight at Ghorepani (2855m).
Day 15: Hike to poon hill 3210m trek to Tatopani. Overnight at Tatopani.
Day 16: Tatopani trek to Ghasa. Overnight at Ghasa (2013m).
Day 17: Ghasa trek to Tukuche/Marpha 2591m (Nepal best Apple garden) (2591m).
Day 18: Tukuche/Marpha trek to Kagbeni. Overnight at Kagbeni (2885m).
Day 19: Kagbeni trek to Muktinath. Overnight at Muktinath ( 3802m).
Day 20: Muktinath trek to Jomsom. Overnight at Jomsom (2700m).
Day 21: Jomsom fly to pokhara & pokhara valley sightseeing. overnight at hotel.
Day 22: Pokhara back to Kathmandu by drive or Flight. Overnight at hotel.
Day 23: Sightseeing of Kathmandu valley heritage site. Overnight at hotel.
Day 24: Eco Trip Nepal representative will drop to airport for onward destination.
NOTE: Itinerary is just a guideline and subject to change to suit local condition.
- Airport transfers
- 3 night’s hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 2 night’s hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- 18 nights 19 days Annapurna Sanctuary trek full board basis
- All meals and accommodation in lodge, during the trek on full board basis
- Service of trek guide, sherpa and Porter assistants
- Accident and evacuation insurance for staffs and porters
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Entrance fees, necessary permits
- Local guide and representative throughout the tour
- Cell phone during tour/trek with free calls to emergency hot line
- All meals marked as included in the itinerary
- Nepal Visa fee $ 35 (obtained at the airport immigration upon arrival – bring exact USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost, and medical-box
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
- Extra night in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any unforeseen reason)
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu & Pokhara (and also in the case of early return from Mountain)
- Travel and rescue insurance