Few places in the world have such a splendid variety of natural beauty as the Annapurna region. It forms a rare combination of snow-capped, crystal clear lakes and turbulent rivers with deep gorges together with Tibetan monasteries hot springs and picture square villages, all inhabited by simple and friendly ethnic people. Dhaulagiri trekking is a spectacular trek and traverses a variety ...See more
Few places in the world have such a splendid variety of natural beauty as the Annapurna region. It forms a rare combination of snow-capped, crystal clear lakes and turbulent rivers with deep gorges together with Tibetan monasteries hot springs and picture square villages, all inhabited by simple and friendly ethnic people. Dhaulagiri trekking is a spectacular trek and traverses a variety of terrain ranging from lowland villages and rice terraces up to (3800m) Where one finds the biggest Gurung (Gurkha's) villages as well as a normal flower forest of rhododendron best seen in the spring. Dhaulagiri trekking offers more than enough opportunity to explore the wonderful Himalayan destination once in a life time.
- Rewarding views of the Dhaulagiri Himalayan Range and surrounding peaks
- Trekking adventure through insightful Gurung villages
- Sightseeing around UNESCO world heritage sites in Kathmandu
- Spectacular views from Dhaulagiri base camp over the Himalayas
- Explore scenic lake city of Pokhara
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing of Kathmandu valley. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Fly to Pokhara and drive to Beni. Overnight at Beni (810m).
Day 04: Beni trek to Babichor (950m). Tented camp.
Day 05: Babichor trek to Darbang (1030m). Tented camp.
Day 06: Darbang trek to Sibang (1720m). Tented camp.
Day 07: Sibang trek to Muri (1840m). Tented camp.
Day 08: Muri to trek Boghara (1990m). Tented camp.
Day 09: Boghara trek to Dobang (2400m). Tented camp.
Day 10: Dobang trek to Chartare (2820m). Tented camp.
Day 11: Chartare trek to Pakabon (3585m). Tented camp.
Day 12: Pakabon trek to camp near glacier (3810m). Tented camp.
Day 13 : Dhaulagiri glacier camp to Dhaulagiri base camp (4750m). Tented camp.
Day 14 : Acclimatization at Mt. Dhulagiri base camp. Tented camp.
Day 15 : Dhaulagiri camp to Hidden valley 4900m, French pass 5360m. Tented camp.
Day 16: Hidden valley trek to Yak kharka 3990m, Thapa pass 5230m. Tented camp.
Day 17 : Yak Kharka trek to Kaligandaki valley-Marpha (2667m). Overnight at lodge.
Day 18 : Kaligandaki valley-Marpha trek to Kagbeni (2807m). Overnight at lodge.
Day 19: Kagbeni trek to Muktinath (3802m). Overnight at lodge.
Day 20: Muktinath trek to Jomsom (2713m). Overnight at lodge.
Day 21 : Jomsom by flight back to Pokhara (915m). Overnight at hotel.
Day 22: Pokhara by bus or flight back to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 23: Eco Trip Nepal representative will drop to airport for onward destination.
NOTE: Itinerary is just a guideline and subject to change to suit local condition.
- Airport transfers
- 3 night’s hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 1 night’s hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- 18 nights 19 days Dhaulagiri trek full board basis
- All meals and accommodation in lodge, during the trek on full board basis
- Service of trek guide, sherpa and Porter assistants
- Accident and evacuation insurance for staffs and porters
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Entrance fees, necessary permits
- Local guide and representative throughout the tour
- Cell phone during tour/trek with free calls to emergency hot line
- All meals marked as included in the itinerary
- Nepal Visa fee $ 35 (obtained at the airport immigration upon arrival – bring exact USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost, and medical-box
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
- Extra night in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any unforeseen reason)
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from Mountain)
- Travel and rescue insurance