Annapurna base camp trekking is one of the best trek in Annapurna region. These 15 days spectacular trek passes through verities of terrain, from lowland villages, rice terraces to glaciers and hot springs offers outstanding views of high mountains. The highest elevation of this route, which starts from Pokhara and ends as the same place, takes to it's highest point 4100 meters at Annapurna ...See more
Annapurna base camp trekking is one of the best trek in Annapurna region. These 15 days spectacular trek passes through verities of terrain, from lowland villages, rice terraces to glaciers and hot springs offers outstanding views of high mountains. The highest elevation of this route, which starts from Pokhara and ends as the same place, takes to it's highest point 4100 meters at Annapurna base camp. Annapurna base camp hiking offers more than enough opportunity to explore the wonderful Himalayan destination once in a life time. ABC trek is one of the lifetime adventure for you.
- Rewarding views of the Annapurna Himalayan Range and surrounding peaks
- Trekking adventure through insightful Gurung villages
- Sightseeing around UNESCO world heritage sites in Kathmandu
- Spectacular sunrise views from Ghorepani and Poon Hill over the Himalayas
- Explore scenic lake city of Pokhara
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1350m, Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu by flight or drive to Pokhara (915m). Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Nayapul trek to Thirkhe Dhunga. Overnight at Tirkhe Dhunga 1577m.
Day 04: Thirkhe Dhunga trek to Ghorepani. Overnight at Ghorepani (2850m).
Day 05: Ghorepani trek to Tada pani. Overnight at Tada pani (2540m).
Day 06: Tada pani trek to Chhomorong. Overnight at Chhomorong (2210m).
Day 07: Chhomorung trek to Dovan. Overnight at Dovan (2250m).
Day 08: Dovan trke to Machhapuchhare base camp. Overnight at MBC (3788m).
Day 09: MBC trek to Annapurna Base camp. Overnight at ABC (4130m).
Day 10: Annapurna base camp trek to Dovan. Overnight at Dovan (2910m).
Day 11: Dovan trek to Chhomoroung. Overnight at Chhomorung (1780m).
Day 12: Chhmoroung trek to Naya pul. Drive to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
Day 13: Pokhara to Kathmandu by drive or flight. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 14: Sightseeing of Kathmandu Valley heritage site. Overnight at hotel.
Day 15: Eco Trip Nepal representative will drop to airport for onward destination.
NOTE: Itinerary is just a guideline and subject to change to suit local condition.
- Airport transfers
- 3 night’s hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 2 night’s hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- 09 nights 10 days ABC trek full board basis
- All meals and accommodation in lodge, during the trek on full board basis
- Service of trek guide, sherpa and Porter assistants
- Accident and evacuation insurance for staffs and porters
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Entrance fees, necessary permits
- Local guide and representative throughout the tour
- Cell phone during tour/trek with free calls to emergency hot line
- All meals marked as included in the itinerary
- Nepal Visa fee $ 35 (obtained at the airport immigration upon arrival – bring exact USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost, and medical-box
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
- Extra night in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any unforeseen reason)
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from Mountain)
- Travel and rescue insurance
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking 27 Oct. to 16 Nov. 2013
I had a wounderfull time on my trek. I enjoyed magnificent views, good company and good food! Dawa was an excptional good guide. I will never forget this trip. Thank you ver very much.
Stefanie Senger (Germany)