Annapurna region is that north of Pokhara in central Nepal. Includes some of the world's highest and most beautiful mountains. Annapurna circuit trekking include the Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri and Machhapuchhre known as the famous Fish tail mountain that dominates the skyline above Pokhara. In addition this area boasts the Kali Gandaki, the world's deepest gorge. Annapurna circuit classic ...See more
Annapurna region is that north of Pokhara in central Nepal. Includes some of the world's highest and most beautiful mountains. Annapurna circuit trekking include the Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri and Machhapuchhre known as the famous Fish tail mountain that dominates the skyline above Pokhara. In addition this area boasts the Kali Gandaki, the world's deepest gorge. Annapurna circuit classic trek circles the entire Annapurna massif and in so doing offers a spectacular variety of people and landscapes, from lowland farming country to alpine meadows to the Tibet-like country on the northern slopes of the Himalaya. Annapurna circuit trekking offers you more than enough opportunity to explore the wonderful Himalayan destination once in a life time.
- Rewarding views of the Annapurna Himalayan Range and surrounding peaks
- Trekking adventure through insightful Gurung villages
- Sightseeing around UNESCO world heritage sites in Kathmandu
- Spectacular sunrise views from Ghorepani and Poon Hill over the Himalayas
- Explore Jomsom Muktinath holy place
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1350m, Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu drive to Beshi sahar (823m). Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Beshishar trek to Bahun dada. Overnight at Bahun dada (1311m).
Day 04: Bahundada trek to Jagat. Overnight at Jagat (1314m).
Day 05: Jagat trek to Dharapani. Overnight at Dharapani (1943m).
Day 06: Dharapani trek to Chame. Overnight at Chame (2713m).
Day 07: Chame trek to Pisang. Overnight at Pisang (3185m).
Day 08: Pisang trek to Manang. Overnight at Manang (3440m).
Day 09: Manang acclimatizing day. Overnight at Manang.
Day 10: Manang trek to Yak kharka. Overnight at Yak kharka (4210m).
Day 11: Yak kharka trek Thorung phedi (4640m). Overnight at Thrung phedi 4800m.
Day 12: Thorung phedi trek Thorung La 5416m to Muktinath. Overnight at Muktinath.
Day 13: Muktinath temple excursion and trek Kagbeni. Overnight at Kagbeni (2776m).
Day 14: Kagbeni trek to Jomsom. Overnight at Jomsom (2720m).
Day 15: Jomsom by flight back to Pokhara (915m). Overnight at Pokhara.
Day 16: Pokhara back to Kathmandu by Tourist bus/Flight. Overnight at hotel.
Day 17: Sightseein of Kathmandu valley heritage site. Overnight at hotel.
Day 18: Eco Trip Nepal representative will drop to airport for onward journey.
NOTE: Itinerary is just a guideline and subject to change to suit local condition.
- Airport transfers
- 3 night’s hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 1 night hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- 13 nights 14 days Annapurna Circuit trek full board basis
- All meals and accommodation in lodge, during the trek on full board basis
- Service of trek guide, sherpa and Porter assistants
- Accident and evacuation insurance for staffs and porters
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Entrance fees, necessary permits
- Local guide and representative throughout the tour
- Cell phone during tour/trek with free calls to emergency hot line
- All meals marked as included in the itinerary
- Nepal Visa fee $ 35 (obtained at the airport immigration upon arrival – bring exact USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost, and medical-box
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
- Extra night in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any unforeseen reason)
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from Mountain)
- Travel and rescue insurance
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.