NEPAL–one of the most beautiful countries on earth, with inhabitants that are absolutely friendly and cheerful. For a country that lies 800 kilometers from the sea, it has a scenic and altitudinal variety that is quite unrivaled. It contains the world’s highest mountains than any other country and is dominated by the soaring snow covered peaks of the Himalayas, ...See more
NEPAL–one of the most beautiful countries on earth, with inhabitants that are absolutely friendly and cheerful. For a country that lies 800 kilometers from the sea, it has a scenic and altitudinal variety that is quite unrivaled. It contains the world’s highest mountains than any other country and is dominated by the soaring snow covered peaks of the Himalayas, thundering rivers, magical forests and dense lowland jungles.
BHUTAN–perched high in the Himalaya captures the imagination with its massive Buddhist monasteries and hospitable people. It is a land of superlatives, the last surviving example of a Tibetan Buddhist Kingdom that proudly protects and treasures its cultural and ecological heritage. Blessed with a tiny population and steep inaccessible valleys, rolling hills, towering crags, with only small patches of cultivation, it holds fabulous pristine forest that are almost entirely untouched and full of wildlife. All of these factors contribute to making this country one of the most exciting and joyful trip destination.
The Nepal & Bhutan journey is individually tailored to suit your taste, needs and timescale. This trip can take you to some of the most beautiful Hindu and Buddhist temples, monasteries, and pagodas renowned worldwide. Eco Trip Nepal is sure to get you closer to these fascinating cultural events, together with all the people and places that make Nepal & Bhutan to be your next holiday destination.
- Get amazing natural and cultural insights at Himalayan countries Nepal and Bhutan
- Sightseeing around culturally affluent Kathmandu Valley
- Exploration paradise Pokhara
- Visit SWAN project and discover Naraysthan VDC
- In Bhutan, visit the following sites in the capital; Memorial Chorten, Zilukha Nunnery, Takin Sanctuary, Indigenous Hospital,
- Textile Museum, Heritage Museum, Traditional School of arts & crafts and Tashicho Dzong
- Embark on a trek to the famed Taktsang (Tiger’s lair) monastery
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Drive or fly to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Drive to Kusma and trek to Narayanshan. Overnight at tent.
Day 05-07: Explore Narayansthan and surrounding village. Overnight at tent.
Day 08: Trek to Kusma and drive to Pokhara, fly to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 09: Fly to Paro-Thimpu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10-11: Sightseeing in Thimpu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 12: Drive to Punakha. Overnight at hotel.
Day 13: Sightseeing in Punakha. Overnight at hotel.
Day 14: Drive to Paro. Overnight at hotel.
Day 15: Day hike to Taktsang. Overnight at hotel.
Day 16: Sightseeing in Paro. Overnight at hotel.
Day17: Fly from Paro to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 18: Sadly, we send you off to the airport for your flight back home.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara on bed and breakfast basis
- Twin sharing accommodation in all hotels
- 8 nights/9 days Bhutan Tour Package on full board basis (all meals) with all activities as per the programme
- Services of a local English speaking Guide throughout the tour
- All the land arrangements, airport pickups and drops and other long distance transport services on a private deluxe vehicle with air-condition as mentioned in the program
- Entry tickets to the monuments/monasteries, included in the sightseeing as mentioned in the program
- porters for baggage’s at hotel and airports
- Airfare for Kathmandu/Paro/Kathmandu Flight
- Single entry visa fee for Bhutan
- Complete Camp/trekking arrangements which include all meals on Village Tour in Nepal.
- Nepal multiple or double entry visa fee(ca $80) upon arrival in Kathmandu airport
- International flight
- Charges for photography inside the monasteries
- Travel insurance
- Any expenses of personal nature, such as alcohol and soft drinks, monastery donation Tips, Telephone, Medicines,Laundry, meals not mentioned in cities
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.