India, it is often said, is not a country but a continent. From north to south and east to west , the people are different, the languages are different, the customs are different, the country is different. There are few countries on earth with the enormous variety that India offers. It’s a place that some how gets into your blood. This country has always been a favorite ...See more
India, it is often said, is not a country but a continent. From north to south and east to west , the people are different, the languages are different, the customs are different, the country is different. There are few countries on earth with the enormous variety that India offers. It’s a place that some how gets into your blood. This country has always been a favorite country for travelers. India enjoys the most extra ordinary history and cultures where man and nature are so closely linked, co-existing in a way that seems impossible.
In Nepal, this trip begins in the relatively high altitude forests of the Himalaya. Nepal has a wealth of birds and other wildlife. On a world scale the country is recognized as forming the major part of an area of specially high biological diversity known as the North & East Himalayan ‘hot spot’ together with Bhutan & Sikkim. Over 875 bird species have been recorded in Nepal so far and many more species are likely to occur. The region is species-rich partly because of its moist climate and the wide altitudinal range in the country from 65m at the southern border to the Himalayan peaks in the north with an altitude of over 8,000m.
India & Nepal offer some of the finest birding in the world with unforgettable scenery. Not only is the local bird life extremely rich and sheer in number but also you can easily approach birds that you encounters. This classic journey is enhanced still further by visiting one of the wonders of the world-the ‘Taj Mahal’ and some of the India’s rich architectural heritage. This tour is also designed to make an exception for the One Horned Rhinoceros & Tiger, surely one of the most evocative creatures on Earth. To see Asian Rinos & Tiger there is no finer and more reliable reserve than Chitwon National Park in southern belt of Nepal, protects a vast tract of largely deciduous forest which still holds many Rhinos & Tigers.
Though birding is the aim of the tour, we will take time throughout to tour some of the more outstanding Buddhist monasteries and monuments both in Nepal & India. The combination of two countries exotic cultures harmoniously integrated with the natural landscapes-unscarred by modernization make bird watching simply unbeatable.
This journey not only provides some of the wonderful birding and the opportunity to see some exciting mammals, but as well will show us something of the real India and an age-old way of Indian life.
- Chance to explore natural highlights and cultural insights of Northern India and Nepal
- Delhi Sightseeing at India Gate, Jama Masjid–India’s oldest and largest mosque, Qutab Minar and Raj Ghat
- Enjoy a tour of the City Palace and Jantar Mantar
- Hot air balloon ride over Jaipur, and sail over hilltop forts, regal palaces, sleepy villages, and stone carved temples
- Visit the birthplace of Lord Buddha, Lumbini in Nepal
- Lots of jungle activities at Chitwan national park
- Explore Paradise Pokhara
- Kathmandu cultural Sightseeing
Day 01: Arrival in Delhi. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Delhi. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03-04: Sightseeing in Jaipur. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Sightseeing in Bharatpur. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Sightseeing in Taj Mahal. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07: Sightseeing in Agara. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08: Sightseeing in Khajuraho. Overnight at hotel.
Day 09: Fly Varanasi. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Boat ride on the ganges. Overnight at hotel.
Day 11: Drive to Lumbini. Overnight at hotel.
Day 12-13: Chitwan National Park. Overnight a hotel.
Day 14-15: In Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
Day 16-17: In Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 18: Sadly, we send you off to the airport for your flight back home.
NOTE: Itinerary is just a guideline and subject to change to suit local condition.
- Domestic flight Bharatpur/Kathmandu
- Train cost Agra/Delhi for travel in A/C Car.
- Transport services by one Air-conditioned deluxe Van/Bus for all the transfers,
- Services of a local English speaking Guide throughout the tour
- Entry tickets at monuments/Forts/Palaces/National Park/during the sightseeing
- Jeep Safari/Elephant Ride/Boating and all jungle Activities in Nepal
- Porterage of Baggage at all the hotels, train stations, airports.
- Assistance of our representatives at all main cities in India.
- In India Daily breakfast & Dinners at the hotels where you shall be staying.
- Daily breakfast at hotel in Nepal and full-board in Chitwon National Park
- Twin room sharing accommodation at hotels mentioned below or similar
- Farewell Dinner on last evening in Katmandu & in Delhi
- Nepal multiple or double entry visa fee(ca $80) upon arrival in Kathmandu airport
- International flight
- Charges for photography inside the monasteries
- Travel insurance
- Any expenses of personal nature, such as alcohol and soft drinks, monastery donation Tips, Telephone, Medicines,Laundry, meals not mentioned in cities
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.