India is often referred to be a continent rather than a country. From north to south and east to west, the culture, language, religion and lifestyle are different. There are very few countries in the world that have as much variation and diversity as India. It’s an absolutely wonderful place that somehow gets into your blood. This country has always been a popular destination for tourists from all over ...See more
India is often referred to be a continent rather than a country. From north to south and east to west, the culture, language, religion and lifestyle are different. There are very few countries in the world that have as much variation and diversity as India. It’s an absolutely wonderful place that somehow gets into your blood. This country has always been a popular destination for tourists from all over the world. India has a unique history and culture in which man and nature are strongly interlinked, co-existing in a way that seems impossible.
The journey in Nepal begins in the Himalayan forests at a relatively high altitude. Nepal is also regarded as the home to an abundance of birds and other species. On a global scale, the country, along with Bhutan and Sikkim, is acknowledged as forming the majority of the North & East Himalayan 'hotspot,' which is notable for its great biological variety. So far, Nepal has estimated around 875 bird species, to exist. The region is rich in species due to its moist climate and the country's large attitudinal range, which ranges from 65 meters at the southern border to over 8,000 meters at the Himalayan peaks in the north.
India & Nepal offers some of the finest birding in the world with breathtaking scenery. Not only is the local bird-life abundant and diverse, but you can also frequently approach any birds you come across. This classic journey is further enhanced by visits to one of the wonders of the world-"The Taj Mahal", as well as some of India's beautiful architectural heritage. This tour also makes an exception for the One Horned Rhinoceros & Tiger, which is undoubtedly one of the most evocative species on the planet.
Although the tour is primarily focused on bird-watching, we will take time throughout the way to discover some of the most renowned Buddhist monasteries and monuments in both in India& Nepal. The mix of two countries diverse cultures beautifully interwoven with natural landscapes makes bird watching an absolutely stunning experience.
This journey will not only provide you some fantastic birding experience but you will also be able to encounter some amazing creatures. Likewise, we will provide you the escapade to discover the ancient India with the perspective an old-age way of life.
- Visit the best of nature and culture during journey to India and Nepal
- At Bharatpur, we go out birding looking for some owls,pipts and larks, lapwings etc.
- Visit Taj Mahal at Agra
- Birdwatching and wildlife habitats exploration at Chambhal
- Kathmandu sightseeing and bird watching at Phulchowki hill
- Immerse in the paradise of Pokhara
- Hike towards Sarangkot for great Himalayan Views and adventurous activities
- Abundance of wildlife activities at Chitwan National Park
Day 01: Arrival in Delhi/Bharatpur. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Bharatpur. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Agra. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Drive to Chambhal. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Sightseeing in Chambhal. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Drive to Delhi fly Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07: Sightseeing in Godawari. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley. Overnight at hotel.
Day 09: Fly or drive to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Day hike to Sarangkot. Overnight at hotel.
Day 11: Drive to Chitwan National Park. Overnight a hotel.
Day 12: Full day Jungle activities. Overnight at hotel.
Day 13: Fly or drive to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 14: Sadly, we send you off to the airport for your flight back home.
- Domestic flight Bharatpur/Kathmandu.
- Train cost Agra/Delhi for travel in A/C car.
- Transport services by one Air-conditioned deluxe Van/Bus for all the transfers.
- Services of a local English speaking Guide throughout the tour.
- Entry tickets at monuments/ Forts/ Palaces/National Park/during the sightseeing.
- 3 Visits to Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary + All activities at Chambhal Lodge.
- Jeep Safari/Elephant Ride/Boating and all jungle activities in Nepal.
- Porterage of Baggage at all the hotels, train stations, airports.
- Assistance of our representatives at all main cities in India.
- At India: Daily breakfast & Dinners at the hotels where you shall be staying.
- Daily breakfast at hotel in Nepal and full-board in Chitwan National Park.
- Twin room sharing accommodation at all hotels.
- Farewell Dinner on last evening in Kathmandu and Delhi.
- Nepal multiple or double entry visa fee $80 upon arrival in Kathmandu airport
- International flightInternational flight
- India multiple entry visa
- Charges for photography inside the monasteries & monuments
- Travel insurance
- Any expenses of personal nature, such as alcohol and soft drinks, monastery donation Tips, Telephone, Medicines, Laundry, meals not mentioned in cities
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.