Nepal is one of the most beautiful countries on earth, with people that are extremely welcoming and kind. For a country that lies 800 kilometers from the sea, it has unbelievable scenic and altitudinal variation. Nepal Nature and Cultural tour characterized by the soaring snow-covered peaks of the Himalayas, thunderous rivers, magical Montana forests, and lush lowland jungles, and includes world's tallest ...See more
Nepal is one of the most beautiful countries on earth, with people that are extremely welcoming and kind. For a country that lies 800 kilometers from the sea, it has unbelievable scenic and altitudinal variation. Nepal Nature and Cultural tour characterized by the soaring snow-covered peaks of the Himalayas, thunderous rivers, magical Montana forests, and lush lowland jungles, and includes world's tallest mountain-The Mount Everest. The Nepal trip is specifically designed to suit your expectations, needs, and time frame. Nonetheless, the capital city-Kathmandu is home to some of the most beautiful Hindu and Buddhist temples and pagodas. An exclusive Eco Trip Nepal soft trekking begins in the mid-west, where Pokhara serves as a gateway to the stunning Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges, where winding roads and deep gorges connect rural villages where any other tourists have rarely been so far.
- Kathmandu sightseeing around UNESCO world heritage sites
- Pokhara exploration with visit to Annapurna Conservation Area Project Museum
- Trek while getting insightful Gurung culture and tradition
- Rewarding views of the Annapurna Himalayan Range and surrounding peaks
- Spectacular sunrise views from Ghorepani and Poon Hill over the Himalayas
- Explore scenic lake city of Pokhara
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Fly or drive to Pokhara. Sightseeing of Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Sightseeing of Pokhara Valley. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Drive to Kusma (Kaligandaki Valley). Overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Explore Kaligandaki Valley. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07: Drive to Nayapul and trek to Tirkhedhunga (1577m). 3-4 hrs walks.
Day 08: Tirkhedhunga trek to Ghorepani (2855m) 5-6 hrs walk.
Day 09: Morning hike to Poon Hill & trek to Tadapani (2595m) 6-7 hrs walk.
Day 10: Tadapani trek to Ghandrung (1970m) 5-6 hrs walk.
Day 11: Ghandrung trek to Tolkha (1790m) 5-6 hrs walk.
Day 12: Tolkha trek to Phedi & drive to Pokhara (900m). 5 to 6 hours walk
Day 13: Fly or drive back to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 14: Sadly, we send you off to the airport for your flight back home.
- Airport transfers
- 3 night’s hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 3 night’s hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- 2 nigh's 3 days Kaligandaki Valley with breakfast
- 5 nights 6 days Ghorepani Ghandruck trek full board basis
- All meals and accommodation in lodge, during the trek on full board basis
- Service of trek guide, sherpa and Porter assistants
- Accident and evacuation insurance for staffs and porters
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Entrance fees, necessary permits
- Local guide and representative throughout the tour
- Cell phone during tour/trek with free calls to emergency hot line
- All meals marked as included in the itinerary
- Nepal Visa fee $ 35 (upon arrival – bring exact USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost, and medical-box
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
- Extra night in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, (due to any unforeseen reason)
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu & Pokhara (and also in the case of early return from Mountain)
- Travel and rescue insurance
Nepal Nature and Cultural tour with Langtang trek on 17 Dec 2013 to 07 Jan. 2014
Perfect itinerary, we saw the beautiful placess from Nepal it was great trip. I will come again again and again.. I love you all, here is my second family. Vielen Dank fur alles. Dein Freund Aronld Hoaermann (Austria)
Communication excellent. quick answer to email and request. I like it.
Thanks for all those good moments in Nepal!!
Cecile Meheut (France)