Eco Trip Nepal importance on safety adventure trekking in Nepal Himalaya therefore most of the clients feel more comfortable and travel through. It is great pleasure to inform all of clients till now safety and security operating system create huge number of trekkers/ travelers make adventure trip through our organization. For the safety and security reliable trekking agency, team work and trekking staff has vital role thus we always ...See more
Eco Trip Nepal importance on safety adventure trekking in Nepal Himalaya therefore most of the clients feel more comfortable and travel through. It is great pleasure to inform all of clients till now safety and security operating system create huge number of trekkers/ travelers make adventure trip through our organization. For the safety and security reliable trekking agency, team work and trekking staff has vital role thus we always committed to provide the safety and security entire their journey in Nepal Himalayas. We have experienced trekking guide, climbing/mountaineering guide, trekking porters with lot of skill about the holiday adventure trip to Nepal so their experience and skill make always safety adventure trekking Nepal As rule and regulation of our company, every two person get one professional trekking guide and porters who will carry trekkers/ travelers bag entire the trekking tour as tea house basis trekking and trekking guide, trekking cook and required porter for camping trekking. However, our staff will be always there to show you the way and to take care of you. Some of the safety rules we advise you to stand for eco friendly trip in Himalayas:
- Do not trek alone.
- Try to follows with our trekking staff.
- Be sure for your valuable thing such as Camera, Money and passport.
- Do not make a display of wealth.
- keep belongings secure and within sight.
- Make arrangements for handling emergency situations before hand.
- Register personal information and trekking details with respective embassies.
- Buy a traveler comprehensive insurance policy that covers helicopter rescue cost.
- Leave a copy of details with us in Kathmandu.
Eco Trip Nepal is eco friendly trekking agency based in Nepal thus we always committed to the protection of the environment. We always request our valued / clients /Trekkers/Travelers follow and admire the local culture, be devoted to animal, birds and nature. Eco Trip Nepal objective to promote understanding between the traveler/ Trekkers and the local people by creating culturally sensitive travel programs while they are in adventure trip. We truly want you, the traveler to experience the heartfelt warmth of the local people and open up your imaginations to the local people’s way of life. Our organization representative, staff such as trekking guide with tour operator annually visit to the local people for social awareness , preserve the wild animals, landslide , preservation and utility of the jungle, Kerosene and Gas use for the cooking in tea houses specially three popular trekking trails of Nepal Annapurna region , Everest region and Langtang region. Since established of our organization, we always emphasis eco friendly trekking in Himalayas.
For Eco friendly trekking the following rules must be followed while you are trekking, tours, Expedition:
- Eco Trip Nepal always responsible in environmental /eco friendly trekking ,tour, in Nepal , Tibet, Bhutan and India while we operate tented /camping trekking, tour and expeditions.
- Ensure that try to follow their custom /tradition while you are trekking, tour or mountaineering.
- Ensure that your trekking company supplies sufficient kerosene or gas for cooking. So as not to place demand on dwindling wood supplies.
- Dispose biodegradable waste properly and carry non-biodegradable waste out of the area or get your trekking crew to construct a waste pit. Waste pits should be well away from natural water course.
- Ensure that campsites are left clean and that toiler pits are properly filled in after use. If using toilet paper, you should bury or burn it.
- Bring along your own water bottle and treat water yourself instead of buying plastic bottles along the way.
- When washing or showering you should use eco-friendly soaps and shampoos. In remote and dry areas you should limit your water usage.
- Do not drop your litter along the trail and discourage fellow trekkers from doing the same thing.
- Dress appropriately and respect the customs of the local people. Always ask before taking photos, entering homes or passing on peoples land.