Mount Everest is the highest peak in the world with its height of 8848m. Mount Everest base camp trekking is 24 days of program. We have also included acclimatization day in this program in order to make you comfortable as the height keeps increasing as we trek further.See more
Mount Everest is the highest peak in the world with its height of 8848m. Mount Everest base camp trekking is 24 days of program. We have also included acclimatization day in this program in order to make you comfortable as the height keeps increasing as we trek further.
- Get amazing unique high attitude, exotic culture, highland landscapes
- Visit holy Potala Palace and Jokhang Temple
- Visit Drepung and Sera Monastery
- Tashilunpo Monastery in Shigatse, the former seat of the Panchen Lama
- Beautiful holy lake Yamdrok and Nam Tso
- The holy mountain Kailash that stands at the center of the Buddhist, Hindu, Bon and Jain universes
- Tibetan lifestyle
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: In the early morning fly to Tibet, in the afternoon rest and acclimatize.
Day 03: Lhasa: visit Potala Palace and Johkang temple and walk around the famous Barkor Street.
Day 04: Lhasa: visit Drepung and Sera monastery.
Day 05: Lhasa-Gyantse, visit Yamdrok Lake and Palkor monastery.
Day 06: Gyantse-Shigatse, visit Tashilunpo monastery in Shigatse.
Day 07: Shigatse-Latse, overnight at Guest house.
Day 08: Latse-Saga, a whole day’s driving, about 300km. Overnight at Guest house.
Day 09: Saga drive to Paryang, overnight at Guest house.
Day 10: Paryang drive to Darchen,Darchen (4575 m). Overnight at Guest house.
Day 11-13: Trekking around Kailash Camping.
Day 14: Tirthapuri. We will camp another night at this Tirthapuri hot spring. overnight at Camp.
Day 15: Explore Guge Kingdom. Overnight at guest house.
Day 16: Guge Kingdom drive back to Tirthapuri. Overnight at Tirthapuri tented camp.
Day 17-20: Tirthapuri drive to Mansarover lake. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 18: Drive to Mansarover lake to Paryang. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 19: Drive Paryang to Saga. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 20: Drive Saga to Latse. Overnight at guest house.
Day 21: Drive Latse to Lhasa. Overnight at guest house.
Day 22: Lhasa, fly to Kathmandu, Overnight at hotel.
Day 23: Free day for own activity. Evening farewell dinner. Overnight at hotel.
Day 24: Back to onward destination.
- Twin sharing accommodation in all hotels
- Tented camp
- Tibet Trek Package on full board basis (all meals) with all activities as per the programme
- Services of a local English speaking Guide throughout the tour
- All the land arrangements, airport pickups and drops on a private deluxe vehicle with air-condition as mentioned in the program
- Entry tickets to the monuments/monasteries, included in the sightseeing as mentioned in the program
- Porters for baggage’s at hotel and airports
- Single entry visa fee for Tibet
- International flight
- Charges for photography inside the monasteries
- Travel insurance
- Any expenses of personal nature, such as alcohol and soft drinks, monastery
- Donation Tips, Telephone, Medicines, Laundry
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.