This trip combines philanthropy and adventure in a remote village where not many venture into. Volunteer Program is primarily designed to bring forth coordinated efforts of all the experts and interested individuals in different areas under one platform and thereon work towards achieving its common goal and mission. It provides a unique opportunity for volunteers to live and work in remote ...See more
This trip combines philanthropy and adventure in a remote village where not many venture into. Volunteer Program is primarily designed to bring forth coordinated efforts of all the experts and interested individuals in different areas under one platform and thereon work towards achieving its common goal and mission. It provides a unique opportunity for volunteers to live and work in remote Nepal.
The secluded villages in Nepal are deprived of a sufficient number of qualified and educated individuals who could otherwise contribute significantly for the wellbeing of the community. Eco Trip Nepal, have assessed the need of qualified volunteers to fill that gap.
The itinerary is very flexible and can be modified as required. Teaching in the local school or assisting the teachers or care takers at kindergarten children and helping the blind students in the blind school will give you bliss sense serving above self. You’ll also get enough opportunities to witness the traditional lifestyle and culture of the common Nepalese people. You can indulge in farming methods, using bulls and other beasts of burden, participate local farmers group harvesting during your free time. Besides the fun and mud in the field, you get a sense of how deprived the Nepalese farmers are of the modern technologies. Hike to the neighboring villages, or to the nearby hills to get a great glimpse of the sunrise and the sunset with breathtaking panorama of the Himalayan Giants. Nepal is culturally rich and in the pre-monsoon seasons, there will be multiple festivals held in the village and in the markets. These rituals are very lively, colorful and involve a lot of folk dancing and singing. There will be plenty to do in the village to experience a new way of life in this secluded region
- Kathmandu sightseeing around UNESCO world heritage sites
- Pokhara exploration with visit to Annapurna Conservation Area Project Museum
- Trek while getting insightful Gurung/Magar culture and tradition
- Rewarding views of the Annapurna Himalayan Range and surrounding peaks
- Spectacular sunrise views from Ghorepani and Poon Hill over the Himalayas
- Explore scenic lake city of Pokhara
- Get involved in fun filled wildlife jungle adventures at Chitwan National Park
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Fly or drive to Pokhara. Sightseeing of Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Sighseeing of Pokhara valley. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Drive to Kusma (Kaligandaki valley). Overnight at hotel or home stay.
Day 06: Explore Kaligandaki valley. Overnight at hotel or home stay.
Day 07: Trek o Amalachaur (1550m, 4-5 hrs). Overnight at home stay.
Day 08: Trek to Mulabari (3-4 hrs 1850m) Overnight at home stay.
Day 09: Trek back to Kusma and drive to Pokhara. Overnigh at hotel.
Day 10: Drive to Chitwan National Park. Overnight at resort.
Day 11 & 12: Jungle activity. Overnigh at resort.
Day 13: Fly ori drive back o Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 14: Eco Trip Nepal representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward destination.
- Airport transfers
- 3 night’s hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 3 night’s hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- 4 nights 5 days Project tour/trek in kaligandaki valley full board basis
- 3 night's 4 days jungle safari tour on full board basis
- All meals and accommodation in lodge, during the trek on full board basis
- Service of trek guide, sherpa and Porter assistants
- Accident and evacuation insurance for staffs and porters
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Entrance fees, necessary permits
- Local guide and representative throughout the tour
- Cell phone during tour/trek with free calls to emergency hot line
- All meals marked as included in the itinerary
- Nepal Visa fee $ 35 (obtained at the airport immigration upon arrival-bring exact USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost, and medical-box
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
- Extra night in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any unforeseen reason)
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu & Pokhara (and also in the case of early return from Mountain)
- Travel and rescue insurance
SWAN Project & Hiking the Himalaya on 15 January to 24, 2015
hallo shyam namaste . i´m on the Airport in bkk and everything is fine. ones more many thank´s for the warming welcome in Nepal. I will do my best come again. hear you soon.
your Nepali friend Arnold from Austria
Nepal for Family 19 Oct. to 1 Nov. 2013
we had 14 beautiful days and everything was really good organized. Thanks a lot! the most impressiv part was the trekking tour and also the ride on the elephant, in this undiscribeble landscape all the people we met and had a smile on their faces.
We loved to give this smile back to them especial to the pupils who we could meet in the schools in Narayansthan. Good luck!
Heidi Grewing+Celina Wodraschka (Germany)
Die Trekking tour, die schone Nature, helle Atmosphare war das Beste.
Sherpa Team, Alles gut organisiert.
Karin Wiedner+Lukas Wiedner
Hiking the Himalaya 06 Oct. to 21 Oct. 2013
1) Will recommend you to friends
2) Maybe rush White Water Rafting more
3) One drive lunch was enough
4) Great experince + Memories.....
Jonathan Freemann (Australia)
Nepal for Family tour on 13 April to 26 April 2013
Staffs are very nice caring with the children, very good food, quick and very helpful. FANTASIK SERVICE.
The program/Itinerary was very good and full of interesting activities. However, we would recommend to cut the trekking down to 4 days and instead one more additional. Day swimming or Rafting at the river my sons enjoyed the most.
Petra Beford, Paul and Ben Perriere (Germany)
Sehr gute organisation, sehr nette Sherpas, die Rout war mit kindern gut zu bewaltigen, leckers Essen, eine tolle Erfahrung........ Silke Heiland (Germany)
Nepal for family on 24 December 2011 to 05 January 2012
Staffs are very friendly and helpful interesting, informing. it was nice to have Kontact with the people of the school and the village. We enjoied the journey in the most aspects and went home very satisfied
Thank you for everything
Regine+Lucia Cora (Germany)
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.