NAGARKOT: One of the possible resort destinations, Nagarkot (altitude 2,175 m) is by far the most popular. Located 30 Km east of Kathmandu, Nagarkot has developed into a favorite weekend getaway among those seeking mountain views in comfort and quiet. At sunrise, the Himalayan range, stretching from Dhaulagiri in the west all the way past Everest to Kanchenjunga in the ...See more
NAGARKOT: One of the possible resort destinations, Nagarkot (altitude 2,175 m) is by far the most popular. Located 30 Km east of Kathmandu, Nagarkot has developed into a favorite weekend getaway among those seeking mountain views in comfort and quiet. At sunrise, the Himalayan range, stretching from Dhaulagiri in the west all the way past Everest to Kanchenjunga in the east, emerges from the darkness to greet the happy visitor with it's awe-inspiring majesty and beauty.
- Kathmandu Sightseeing around UNESCO world heritage sites
- Visit around Stupas, Temples and Palaces for spiritual insights at Kathmandu Heritage Sites and nearby pilgrimage monasteries
- Get Buddhism and Hindu religious insights in Nepal
- Explore hilly birds at Nagarkot, relax at resort for fine views
- Sightseeing around ancient medieval town of Bhaktapur
Day 01: Arrvial in Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Nagarkot en-route sightseeing of Bhaktapur. Overnigh at hotel.
Day 04: Drive to Kathmandu en-route sightseeing of Pashupatinath and Bouddhanath. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Free till departure. Eco Trip Nepal representative will drop to international airport for onward journey.
- Airport transfers
- 3 night’s hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 1 night’s hotel in Nagarkot with breakfast
- Service of tour guide
- Accident and evacuation insurance for tour guide
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Entrance fees, necessary permits
- Local guide and representative throughout the tour
- Cell phone during tour/trek with free calls to emergency hot line
- All meals marked as included in the itinerary
- Nepal Visa fee $ 35 (obtained at the airport immigration upon arrival – bring exact USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost, and medical-box
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
- Extra night in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any unforeseen reason)
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Nagarkot (and also in the case of early return from Mountain)
- Travel and rescue insurance