Langtang valley trekking is a narrow valley surrounded by the mountains, Langtang Lirung 7246m. Gang Chhenpo (6388m.) Naya Kangri (5846m.) and Dorje Lakpa (6966m.) and of course it offers the view of those mountains. It is just south of Tibetan border and similar in the religious practices and lifestyle.See more
Langtang valley trekking is a narrow valley surrounded by the mountains, Langtang Lirung 7246m. Gang Chhenpo (6388m.) Naya Kangri (5846m.) and Dorje Lakpa (6966m.) and of course it offers the view of those mountains. It is just south of Tibetan border and similar in the religious practices and lifestyle.
- Opportunity to step at Kyanjin Ri and Tserko Ri
- Excellent views of Langtang Lirung,Yala Peak, Naya Khanga, Ganesh Himal and Tibetian Himalaya range
- Insightful Tibetan Sherpa cultural, Monasteries and their traditions
- Kyanjin Ri hike for rewarding Langtang Himal
- Production method of Cheese
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1350m, Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu by bus or private vehicle to Sybru Bensi(1462m).
Day 03: Sybru Bensi trke to Lama Hotel (2804m).
Day 04: Lama Hotel trek to Langtang valley (3520m).
Day 05: Langtang valley trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3825m).
Day 06: Kyanjin Gompa acclimataization day. Overnight at Kyanjin gompa.
Day 07: Kyanjin Gompa trek to Lama Hotel. (2804m).
Day 08: Lama hote trek to Thulo Sybru village. (2581m).
Day 09: Thulo Sybru village trek to Dhunche (1966m).
Day 10: Dhunche by bus/private vehicle back to Kathmandu.
Day 11: Sightseeing of Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 12: Eco Trip Nepal representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward destination.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m,
Eco Trip Nepal representative will transfer to hotel, Everest Kala pattar trekking briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
- Airport transfers
- 3 night’s comfort hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 8 nights 9 days Langtang Valley trek full board basis
- All meals and accommodation in lodge, during the trek on full board basis
- Service of trek guide, sherpa and Porter assistants
- Accident and evacuation insurance for staffs and porters
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Entrance fees, necessary permits
- Local guide and representative throughout the tour
- Cell phone during tour/trek with free calls to emergency hotline
- All meals marked as included in the itinerary
- Nepal Visa fee $ 35 (obtained at the airport immigration upon arrival – bring exact USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost, and medical-box
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
- Extra night in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any unforeseen reason)
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from Mountain)
- Travel and rescue insurance
Langtang Trek on 20 October to 29 October 2014
I would like to sent behalf of our entire group, our sincere thanks for you arranging us a such a excellent trip in Langtang. We enjoyed every moment! All arrangements went very smoothly and service was exceptional. Once again I can say that hospitability and service attitude in Nepal is one of the best in world. And your company is delivering high quality service and well organized trips. I'm sure will visit in Nepal again in future! We wish you all peaceful time for the rest of the year!???????
kirsi Vidmann; Seija Pasanen; SUJATHA; Hannamaija Permikangas; Leila Alhainen from Finland
SWAN Project & Langtang trek on 17 Dec 2013 to 07 Jan. 2014
Perfect itinerary, we saw the beautiful placess from Nepal it was great trip. I will come again again and again.
I love you all, here is my second family. Vielen Dank fur alles. Dein Freund Aronld Hoaermann (Austria)
Communication excellent. quick answer to email and request. I like it. Thanks for all those good moments in Nepal!!
Cecile Meheut (France)
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
What makes this trip different?
Eco Trip Nepal has been working hand to hand with nonprofit social organization SWAN Nepal (Social Welfare Association of Nepal) from its initial years. We provide continuous support to SWAN financially as well as by organizing charity and volunteering tours in the remote village of Baglung district. Organizing your holiday through Eco Trip Nepal will not only provide the chance to explore the natural grandeur of Himalayan country Nepal but also you will be playing a vital role in bringing positive changes in the lives of local community.
Financial support to direct beneficiaries: In all our programs, we strive to ensure that we only use local operators and try to source all provisions from local businesses, so you can be sure that some part of the money paid to us for arranging your holiday goes to the needy people of Nepal. The money you pay for touring and trekking through Eco Trip Nepal directly benefits the local people through SWAN as we provide them certain percentage of our profits from each and every trip on regular basis. Our guests experience true satisfaction together with enjoyment from Nepal holiday.
Local development through tourism: Eco Trip Nepal along with SWAN has been working together in discovering new routes, making plans into action and constantly working on how it can positively impact on local community development through tourism. In this way we have developed the Eco-tourism Project which focuses to flourish local tourism preservation of nature and cultural heritages.
Community Tourism: We help experience the best of Nepal through the eyes of the local Nepalese community. We enhance community based tourism to help our guests discover local habitats and wildlife; celebrate and respect traditional cultures, rituals and wisdom. In this way community will be aware of the commercial and social value placed on their natural and cultural heritage through tourism, and this will promote community based management of these resources.
For more details, visit SWAN Nepal's website www.swannepal.org