Langtang Ganja la pass trekking is one of the most popular trekking in Langtang region. Situated south of the Tibeten border. Lnagtang Ganja la pass trekking offers an opportunity to explore Tamang villages, Tibetan villages, small various peaks and to visit glaciers and blooming national flowers Rhododendrons flower. Langtang Ganja la pass trekking only possible for camping trekking. . ...See more
Langtang Ganja la pass trekking is one of the most popular trekking in Langtang region. Situated south of the Tibeten border. Lnagtang Ganja la pass trekking offers an opportunity to explore Tamang villages, Tibetan villages, small various peaks and to visit glaciers and blooming national flowers Rhododendrons flower. Langtang Ganja la pass trekking only possible for camping trekking. . You will see unforgettable panoramic views of the Gauri shanker, Yala peak, Dorje Lakpa, Langtang Lirung and including the Annapurna Himalayan range, to climb small peaks and to visit glaciers at a comfortably low elevations. Langtang ganja la pass trekking commence from Sybrubensi after 6-7 hours drive from Kathmandu and end at Melamchi pul bazaar. Eco Trip Nepal provides you the best service in Langtang Ganja la pass trekking.
- Opportunity to step at Ganja la Pass
- Excellent views of Langtang himal, Gauri Shankar, Dorje lakpa and Annapurna himalaya range
- Insightful Tibetan Sherpa cultural, Monasteries and their traditions
- Ganja la Pass
- Production method of Cheese
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1350m, Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu drive to Syabru Gaon (2230m.) (Drive 6 to 7 hrs.)
Day 03: Shyabru trek to Lama Hotel (2470m) (Walk 6 to 7 hrs.)
Day 04: Lama hotel trek to Langtang (3010m.) (Walk 6 to 7 hrs.)
Day 05: Acclimatization at Langtang.
Day 06: Langtang village trek to Kyanjin Gompa (4060m.) (Walk 3 to 4 hrs.)
Day 07: Hike to Tseko Ri-5033m. Overnight at kyanjin gompa.
Day 08: Kyanjin Gompa trek to Ganga La phedi (4300m.) (Walk 3 to 4 hrs.)
Day 09: Ganga la to Keldang-4300m crossing over Ganja La pass (5122m.)
Day 10: Gonja la base camp trek to Yak Kharka (4000m.)
Day 11: Yamjela Ri to Amjela Ri (3560m.)
Day 12: Yak Kharka to Tarke Ghayang (2530m.)
Day 13: Tarke Ghyang trek to Sermathang (2550m.)
Day 14: Sermathang to Melamchi pul bazaar.
Day 15: Melamchi Pul bazaar by bus back to Kathmandu overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 16: Sightseeing of Kathmandu. Overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 17: Eco Trip Nepal airport representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward destination.
Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m,
Eco Trip Nepal representative will transfer to hotel, Langtang Ganja La Pass trekking briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
- Airport transfers
- 3 night’s comfort hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 13 nights 14 days Langtang Ganjala Pass trek full board basis
- All meals and accommodation in lodge, during the trek on full board basis
- Service of trek guide, sherpa and Porter assistants
- Accident and evacuation insurance for staffs and porters
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Entrance fees, necessary permits
- Local guide and representative throughout the tour
- Cell phone during tour/trek with free calls to emergency hotline
- All meals marked as included in the itinerary
- Nepal Visa fee $ 35 (obtained at the airport immigration upon arrival – bring exact USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost, and medical-box
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
- Extra night in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any unforeseen reason)
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from Mountain)
- Travel and rescue insurance
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
What makes this trip different?
Eco Trip Nepal has been working hand to hand with nonprofit social organization SWAN Nepal (Social Welfare Association of Nepal) from its initial years. We provide continuous support to SWAN financially as well as by organizing charity and volunteering tours in the remote village of Baglung district. Organizing your holiday through Eco Trip Nepal will not only provide the chance to explore the natural grandeur of Himalayan country Nepal but also you will be playing a vital role in bringing positive changes in the lives of local community.
Financial support to direct beneficiaries: In all our programs, we strive to ensure that we only use local operators and try to source all provisions from local businesses, so you can be sure that some part of the money paid to us for arranging your holiday goes to the needy people of Nepal. The money you pay for touring and trekking through Eco Trip Nepal directly benefits the local people through SWAN as we provide them certain percentage of our profits from each and every trip on regular basis. Our guests experience true satisfaction together with enjoyment from Nepal holiday.
Local development through tourism: Eco Trip Nepal along with SWAN has been working together in discovering new routes, making plans into action and constantly working on how it can positively impact on local community development through tourism. In this way we have developed the Eco-tourism Project which focuses to flourish local tourism preservation of nature and cultural heritages.
Community Tourism: We help experience the best of Nepal through the eyes of the local Nepalese community. We enhance community based tourism to help our guests discover local habitats and wildlife; celebrate and respect traditional cultures, rituals and wisdom. In this way community will be aware of the commercial and social value placed on their natural and cultural heritage through tourism, and this will promote community based management of these resources.
For more details, visit SWAN Nepal's website www.swannepal.org