Langtang valley trekking is a narrow valley surrounded by the mountains, Langtang Lirung 7246m. Gang Chhenpo (6388m.) Naya Kangri (5846m.) and Dorje Lakpa (6966m.) and of course it offers the view of those mountains. It is just south of Tibetan border and similar in the religious practices and lifestyle.See more
Langtang valley trekking is a narrow valley surrounded by the mountains, Langtang Lirung 7246m. Gang Chhenpo (6388m.) Naya Kangri (5846m.) and Dorje Lakpa (6966m.) and of course it offers the view of those mountains. It is just south of Tibetan border and similar in the religious practices and lifestyle.
- Opportunity to step at Kyanjin Ri and Tserko Ri
- Excellent views of Langtang Lirung,Yala Peak, Naya Khanga, Ganesh himal and Tibetian himalaya range
- Insightful Tibetan Sherpa cultural, Monasteries and their traditions
- Kyanjin Ri hike for rewarding Langtang himal
- Production method of Cheese
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1350m, Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu drive to Sybru Besi. Overnight at Sybru Besi (1462m).
Day 03: Sybru Besi trke to Lama hotel. Overnight at Lama hotel (2804m).
Day 04: Lama Hotel trek to Langtang valley. Overnight at Langtang valley (3520m).
Day 05: Langtang valley trek to Kyanjin Gompa. Overnight at Kyanjin Gompa (3825m).
Day 06: Kyanjin Gompa acclimataization day. Overnight at Kyanjin gompa.
Day 07: Kyanjin Gompa trek to Lama Hotel. Overnight at Lama hotel (2804m).
Day 08: Lama hote trek to Thulo Sybru village. Overnight at Thulo Sybru (2581m).
Day 09: Thulo Sybru village trek to Dhunche. Overnight at Dhunche (1966m).
Day 10: Dhunche by bus/private vehicle back to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 11: Sightseeing of Kathmandu valley heritage site. Overnight at hotel.
Day 12: Eco Trip Nepal representative will drop to airport for onward destination.
- Airport transfers
- 3 night’s hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 8 nights 9 days Langtang Valley trek full board basis
- All meals and accommodation in lodge, during the trek on full board basis
- Service of trek guide, sherpa and Porter assistants
- Accident and evacuation insurance for staffs and porters
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Entrance fees, necessary permits
- Local guide and representative throughout the tour
- Cell phone during tour/trek with free calls to emergency hotline
- All meals marked as included in the itinerary
- Nepal Visa fee $ 35 (obtained at the airport immigration upon arrival – bring exact USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost, and medical-box
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
- Extra night in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any unforeseen reason)
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from Mountain)
- Travel and rescue insurance
Langtang Trek on 20 October to 29 October 2014
I would like to sent behalf of our entire group, our sincere thanks for you arranging us a such a excellent trip in Langtang. We enjoyed every moment! All arrangements went very smoothly and service was exceptional. Once again I can say that hospitability and service attitude in Nepal is one of the best in world. And your company is delivering high quality service and well organized trips. I'm sure will visit in Nepal again in future! We wish you all peaceful time for the rest of the year!???????
kirsi Vidmann; Seija Pasanen; SUJATHA; Hannamaija Permikangas; Leila Alhainen from Finland
SWAN Project & Langtang trek on 17 Dec 2013 to 07 Jan. 2014
Perfect itinerary, we saw the beautiful placess from Nepal it was great trip. I will come again again and again.
I love you all, here is my second family. Vielen Dank fur alles. Dein Freund Aronld Hoaermann (Austria)
Communication excellent. quick answer to email and request. I like it. Thanks for all those good moments in Nepal!!
Cecile Meheut (France)
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.