Pike Everest base camp trekking is one of the most popular trekking trails in Everest region. This challenging trekking offer magnificent Mountains views are Mt. Everest, Mt. Nuptse, and Mt. Thamserku etc. Different types of Animals to see like leopards, mountain Thar, musk dears and jackals etc. Everest Base Camp trekking leads through the home land of Sherpa people. Sir Edmund Hilary ...See more
Pike Everest base camp trekking is one of the most popular trekking trails in Everest region. This challenging trekking offer magnificent Mountains views are Mt. Everest, Mt. Nuptse, and Mt. Thamserku etc. Different types of Animals to see like leopards, mountain Thar, musk dears and jackals etc. Everest Base Camp trekking leads through the home land of Sherpa people. Sir Edmund Hilary and Tenzing Norgay made the first successful summit attempt of the unique peak of Mt. Everest. Everest base camp trekking is also worthy in a sense that it offers more than enough opportunity to explore the wonderful Himalayan destination once in a life time.
- Opportunity to step at base camp of top of the world
- Excellent views of world highest peak Mt. Everest, Amadablam, Makalu, Nuptse, Thamserku and Lhotse
- Incredible mountain flight over the Himalayas
- Insightful Buddhism Sherpa Monasteries and their cultures/traditions
- Kalapatthar hike for rewarding Everest views
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: After breakfast, By bus drive to Jiri 1951m. overnight at jiri.
Day 03: Jiri to Shivalaya 1790m. Overnight at Shivalaya.
Day 04: Shivalaya trek to Bandar 2200m. Overnight at Bhandar.
Day 05: Bandar trek to Namkhile 2300m. Overnight at Namkhile.
Day 06: Namkhile trek to Golla 3000m. Overnight at Golla.
Day 07: Acclimatization day in Golla, Overnight at Golla.
Day 08: Golla trek to Ngaur 3460m. Overnight at Ngaur.
Day 09: Ngaur to Pike top viewpoint 4070m Camp at Chhamdingma.
Day 10: Chhamdingma to Junbesi. 2675m. Overnight at junbesi.
Day 11: Junbeshi trek to Nunthala 2330m. Overnight at Nunthala.
Day 12: Nunthala trek to Kharikhola 2040m. Overnight at Kharikhola.
Day 13: Kharikhola trek to Puyan 2390m. Overnight at Puyan.
Day 14: Puyantrek to Phadking 2610m. Overnight at Phakding.
Day 15: Phadking trek to Namche (3445m). Overnight at Namche bazaar.
Day 16: Namche to Rest acclimatization day. Overnight at Namche Bazaar.
Day 17: Namchetrek to Phortse village (3880m). Overnight at Phortse.
Day 18: Phortse village trek to Periche (4250m). Overnight at Periche.
Day 19: Pheriche trek to Lobuche (4931m). Overnight at Lobuche.
Day 20: Lobuche trek to Gorakshep (5180m), Overnight at Dingboche.
Day 21: Dingboche trek to Tyangboche (3890m). Overnight at Tyanboche.
Day 22: Tyangboche trek to Namche (3480m). Overnight at Namche.
Day 23: Namche trek to Lukla (2880m). Overnight at Lukla.
Day 24: After breakfast, Lukla by flight back to Kathmandu. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 25: Sightseeing of Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 26: Eco Trip Nepal representative will drop to international airport for onward journey.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m,
Eco Trip Nepal representative will transfer to hotel, Everest Kala pattar trekking briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
- Airport transfers
- 3 night’s comfort hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 22 nights 23 days Pike Everest base camp trek full board basis
- All meals and accommodation in lodge, during the trek on full board basis
- Service of trek guide, sherpa and Porter assistants
- Accident and evacuation insurance for staffs and porters
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Entrance fees, necessary permits
- Local guide and representative throughout the tour
- Cell phone during tour/trek with free calls to emergency hotline
- All meals marked as included in the itinerary
- Nepal Visa fee $ 35 (obtained at the airport immigration upon arrival – bring exact USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Domestic airfare Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost, and medical-box
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
- Extra night in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any unforeseen reason)
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from Mountain)
- Travel and rescue insurance
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
What makes this trip different?
Eco Trip Nepal has been working hand to hand with nonprofit social organization SWAN Nepal (Social Welfare Association of Nepal) from its initial years. We provide continuous support to SWAN financially as well as by organizing charity and volunteering tours in the remote village of Baglung district. Organizing your holiday through Eco Trip Nepal will not only provide the chance to explore the natural grandeur of Himalayan country Nepal but also you will be playing a vital role in bringing positive changes in the lives of local community.
Financial support to direct beneficiaries: In all our programs, we strive to ensure that we only use local operators and try to source all provisions from local businesses, so you can be sure that some part of the money paid to us for arranging your holiday goes to the needy people of Nepal. The money you pay for touring and trekking through Eco Trip Nepal directly benefits the local people through SWAN as we provide them certain percentage of our profits from each and every trip on regular basis. Our guests experience true satisfaction together with enjoyment from Nepal holiday.
Local development through tourism: Eco Trip Nepal along with SWAN has been working together in discovering new routes, making plans into action and constantly working on how it can positively impact on local community development through tourism. In this way we have developed the Eco-tourism Project which focuses to flourish local tourism preservation of nature and cultural heritages.
Community Tourism: We help experience the best of Nepal through the eyes of the local Nepalese community. We enhance community based tourism to help our guests discover local habitats and wildlife; celebrate and respect traditional cultures, rituals and wisdom. In this way community will be aware of the commercial and social value placed on their natural and cultural heritage through tourism, and this will promote community based management of these resources.
For more details, visit SWAN Nepal's website www.swannepal.org