Siklis trekking is one of the easy and popular trekking in Nepal. Siklis trekking is rough and wild trek in Annapurna region. Siklis trekking cuts through a less traveled country south of Annapurna II, and Lamjung himal massif. With it's superb mountain views and rough terrain, the local people are unaccustomed to trekkers. This trekking is a spectacular short trekking of low land villages ...See more
Siklis trekking is one of the easy and popular trekking in Nepal. Siklis trekking is rough and wild trek in Annapurna region. Siklis trekking cuts through a less traveled country south of Annapurna II, and Lamjung himal massif. With it's superb mountain views and rough terrain, the local people are unaccustomed to trekkers. This trekking is a spectacular short trekking of low land villages and rice terraces up to 3000 meters. Where there are the biggest Gurung (Gurkhas) villages. One other highlight is flower forest of rhododendron, bamboo forest and white orchids. Best time in the month of spring. A rewarding trek that can be enjoyed by every lover of nature and beautiful landscape.
- Rewarding views of the Annapurna Himalayan Range and surrounding peaks
- Trekking adventure through insightful Gurung villages
- Sightseeing around UNESCO world heritage sites in Kathmandu
- Spectacular sunrise views from Siklis
- Explore scenic lake city of Pokhara
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara by private vehicle or flight. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Pokhara drive to Bijaypur Khola and trek to Thulakot. Overnight at camp.
Day 04: Thulakot to Taprang and overnight at camp. (5 hours).
Day 05: Taprang to Lamakhet and overnight at camp. (5 hours).
Day 06: Lamakhet to Siklish and overnight at camp. (4 hours).
Day 07: Siklis to Thumke-Danda and overnight at camp. (5 hours).
Day 08: Thumke-Danda trek to Phedi-khola about 3hours and drive to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
Day 09: Drive or Fly back to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Sightseeing of Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 11: Eco Trip Nepal representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journey.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m,
Eco Trip Nepal representative will transfer to hotel, Siklis trekking briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
- Airport transfers
- 3 night’s hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 2 night’s hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- 5 nights 6 days Sikils trek full board basis
- All meals and accommodation in lodge, during the trek on full board basis
- Service of trek guide, sherpa and Porter assistants
- Accident and evacuation insurance for staffs and porters
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Entrance fees, necessary permits
- Local guide and representative throughout the tour
- Cell phone during tour/trek with free calls to emergency hot line
- All meals marked as included in the itinerary
- Nepal Visa fee $ 35 (obtained at the airport immigration upon arrival – bring exact USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost, and medical-box
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
- Extra night in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any unforeseen reason)
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from Mountain)
- Travel and rescue insurance
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
What makes this trip different?
Eco Trip Nepal has been working hand to hand with nonprofit social organization SWAN Nepal (Social Welfare Association of Nepal) from its initial years. We provide continuous support to SWAN financially as well as by organizing charity and volunteering tours in the remote village of Baglung district. Organizing your holiday through Eco Trip Nepal will not only provide the chance to explore the natural grandeur of Himalayan country Nepal but also you will be playing a vital role in bringing positive changes in the lives of local community.
Financial support to direct beneficiaries: In all our programs, we strive to ensure that we only use local operators and try to source all provisions from local businesses, so you can be sure that some part of the money paid to us for arranging your holiday goes to the needy people of Nepal. The money you pay for touring and trekking through Eco Trip Nepal directly benefits the local people through SWAN as we provide them certain percentage of our profits from each and every trip on regular basis. Our guests experience true satisfaction together with enjoyment from Nepal holiday.
Local development through tourism: Eco Trip Nepal along with SWAN has been working together in discovering new routes, making plans into action and constantly working on how it can positively impact on local community development through tourism. In this way we have developed the Eco-tourism Project which focuses to flourish local tourism preservation of nature and cultural heritages.
Community Tourism: We help experience the best of Nepal through the eyes of the local Nepalese community. We enhance community based tourism to help our guests discover local habitats and wildlife; celebrate and respect traditional cultures, rituals and wisdom. In this way community will be aware of the commercial and social value placed on their natural and cultural heritage through tourism, and this will promote community based management of these resources.
For more details, visit SWAN Nepal's website www.swannepal.org