Ghandruk village trekking is the popular trekking in Annapurna region. Ghandruk village trekking in the Annapurna foothills to the view point on Poon hill offers all the best trekking in Nepal. Enjoy trekking in the spectacular mountain scenery through charming villages inhabited by the Gurungs, Magars dense rhododendron forests full of birds and deep sub-tropical valleys, all set below ...See more
Ghandruk village trekking is the popular trekking in Annapurna region. Ghandruk village trekking in the Annapurna foothills to the view point on Poon hill offers all the best trekking in Nepal. Enjoy trekking in the spectacular mountain scenery through charming villages inhabited by the Gurungs, Magars dense rhododendron forests full of birds and deep sub-tropical valleys, all set below the Annapurna with the picturesque peak of Machhapuchhare (Fish Tail) dominating the skyline. At the climax of this trek you will climb Poon hill at dawn to enjoy one of the most spectacular mountain scape on earth. As the sun touches the snow-capped summits the Himalayan giants, Dhaulagiri (8167m) and Annapurna (8091m) along with a maze of other peaks, slowly begin to appear, like magic, before our eyes. Eco Trip Nepal provides you the best service in the Nepal Himalayan.
- Rewarding views of the Annapurna Himalayan Range and surrounding peaks
- Trekking adventure through insightful Gurung villages
- Sightseeing around UNESCO world heritage sites in Kathmandu
- Spectacular sunrise views from Ghandruck
- Explore scenic lake city of Pokhara
- Natural hot spring
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1350m, Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu by flight or by private vehicle to Pokhara (915m). Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Pokhara by private vehicle to Nayapul than trek to Ghandruk village (1950m).
Day 04: Ghandruk village trek to Jhinudada 1547m. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Jhinudada trek to Tolka (1700m). Overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Tolka trek to Dhampus (1876m). Overnight at hotel.
Day 07: Dhampus trek to Phedi than by private vehicle drive to Pokhara. Overnight at Pokhara hotel.
Day 08: Pokhara back to Kathmandu by private vehicle or flight. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 09: Sightseeing of Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Eco Trip Nepal airport representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journey.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m,
Eco Trip Nepal representative will transfer to hotel, Ghnadruck village trekking briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
- Airport transfers
- 3 night’s comfort hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 2 night’s comfort hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- 4 nights 5 days Ghandruck village trek full board basis
- All meals and accommodation in lodge, during the trek on full board basis
- Service of trek guide, sherpa and Porter assistants
- Accident and evacuation insurance for staffs and porters
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Entrance fees, necessary permits
- Local guide and representative throughout the tour
- Cell phone during tour/trek with free calls to emergency hot line
- All meals marked as included in the itinerary
- Nepal Visa fee $ 35 (obtained at the airport immigration upon arrival – bring exact USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost, and medical-box
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
- Extra night in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any unforeseen reason)
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from Mountain)
- Travel and rescue insurance
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
What makes this trip different?
Eco Trip Nepal has been working hand to hand with nonprofit social organization SWAN Nepal (Social Welfare Association of Nepal) from its initial years. We provide continuous support to SWAN financially as well as by organizing charity and volunteering tours in the remote village of Baglung district. Organizing your holiday through Eco Trip Nepal will not only provide the chance to explore the natural grandeur of Himalayan country Nepal but also you will be playing a vital role in bringing positive changes in the lives of local community.
Financial support to direct beneficiaries: In all our programs, we strive to ensure that we only use local operators and try to source all provisions from local businesses, so you can be sure that some part of the money paid to us for arranging your holiday goes to the needy people of Nepal. The money you pay for touring and trekking through Eco Trip Nepal directly benefits the local people through SWAN as we provide them certain percentage of our profits from each and every trip on regular basis. Our guests experience true satisfaction together with enjoyment from Nepal holiday.
Local development through tourism: Eco Trip Nepal along with SWAN has been working together in discovering new routes, making plans into action and constantly working on how it can positively impact on local community development through tourism. In this way we have developed the Eco-tourism Project which focuses to flourish local tourism preservation of nature and cultural heritages.
Community Tourism: We help experience the best of Nepal through the eyes of the local Nepalese community. We enhance community based tourism to help our guests discover local habitats and wildlife; celebrate and respect traditional cultures, rituals and wisdom. In this way community will be aware of the commercial and social value placed on their natural and cultural heritage through tourism, and this will promote community based management of these resources.
For more details, visit SWAN Nepal's website www.swannepal.org