Mohare danda trekking is one of the easy and popular trekking in Nepal. Mohare danda trekking is wild trek in Annapurna region. Mohare danda trekking cuts through a less traveled country south of Annapurna II, and Lamjung himal massif. With it's superb mountain views and rough terrain, the local people are unaccustomed to trekkers. This trekking is a spectacular short trekking of low land ...See more
Mohare danda trekking is one of the easy and popular trekking in Nepal. Mohare danda trekking is wild trek in Annapurna region. Mohare danda trekking cuts through a less traveled country south of Annapurna II, and Lamjung himal massif. With it's superb mountain views and rough terrain, the local people are unaccustomed to trekkers. This trekking is a spectacular short trekking of low land villages and rice terraces up to 3313 meters. One other highlight is flower forest of rhododendron, bamboo forest and white orchids. Best time in the month of spring. A rewarding trek that can be enjoyed by every lover of nature and beautiful landscape.
- Rewarding views of the Annapurna Himalayan Range and surrounding peaks
- Trekking adventure through insightful mixed cultural
- Sightseeing around UNESCO world heritage sites in Kathmandu
- Spectacular sunrise views from Mohare danda 3313m
- Explore scenic lake city of Pokhara
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Fly or drive to Pokhara (915m). Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Sightseeing of Pokhara valley. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Drive to Galeshwor trek to Bans Kharka. Overnight at Bans Kharka (1525m)
Day 06: Bans Kharka trek to Naangi. Overnight at Naangi (2300m)
Day 07: Naangi trek to Mohare Danda. Overnight at Mohare Danda (3313m)
Day 08: Mohare Danda trek to Danda Kharka. Overnight at Danda Kharka (2800m)
Day 09: Danda Kharka trek to Tikot. Overnight at Tikot (2300m)
Day 10: Tikot trek to Tiplang and drive to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel 3 hrs.
Day 11: Fly or drive to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 12: Eco Trip Nepal representative will drop to airport for onward destination.
- Airport transfers
- 3 night’s hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 3 night’s hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- 5 nights 6 days Mohare danda trek full board basis
- All meals and accommodation in lodge, during the trek on full board basis
- Service of trek guide, sherpa and Porter assistants
- Accident and evacuation insurance for staffs and porters
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Entrance fees, necessary permits
- Local guide and representative throughout the tour
- Cell phone during tour/trek with free calls to emergency hot line
- All meals marked as included in the itinerary
- Nepal Visa fee $ 35 (obtained at the airport immigration upon arrival-bring exact USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost, and medical-box
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
- Extra night in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any unforeseen reason)
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (in case of early return from Mountain)
- Travel and rescue insurance
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.