If you do not have enough time for Round Annapurna trek and are not fit enough for the challenging Thorung-la and yet you desire to have a wonderful and easy short trip to Jomsom Muktinath treks. Jomsom Muktinath trekking is the best alternative for every trekkers. Perhaps for this reason, Jomsom Muktinath trekking is popular for the aged and for those with children. Most part of the trek ...See more
If you do not have enough time for Round Annapurna trek and are not fit enough for the challenging Thorung-la and yet you desire to have a wonderful and easy short trip to Jomsom Muktinath treks. Jomsom Muktinath trekking is the best alternative for every trekkers. Perhaps for this reason, Jomsom Muktinath trekking is popular for the aged and for those with children. Most part of the trek runs along the Kali Gandaki, the deepest gorge in the world. Some people walk up to Muktinath and fly out from Jomsom and others do fly in at Jomsom, walk up a day to Muktinath and gradually trek down to Pokhara. A number of flights take place from Pokhara to Jomsom unless the weather at Jomsom airstrip turns hostile.
- Rewarding views of the Annapurna Himalayan Range and surrounding peaks
- Trekking adventure through insightful tibetian villages
- Sightseeing around UNESCO world heritage sites in Kathmandu
- Spectacular sunrise views from Ghorepani and Poon Hill over the Himalayas
- Explore scenic lake city of Pokhara
- Natural hot spring (Tato Pani)
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1350m, Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu drive/fly to pokhara. Overnight at pokhara hotel (915m).
Day 03: Fly to Jomsom (2713m) trek to Kagbeni (2810m). Overnight at Kagbeni.
Day 04: Kagbeni trek to Muktinath. Overnight at Muktinath (3802m).
Day 05: Muktinath temple excursion and trek to Marpha. Overnight at Marpha 2613m.
Day 06: Marpha trek to Larjung. Overnight at Larjung (2512m).
Day 07: Larjung trek to Ghasa. Overnight at Ghasa (2013m).
Day 08: Ghasa trek to Tatopani (1179m). Overnight at Tatopani 1179m. (hot spring)
Day 09: Tatopani trek to Shikha village(1920m). Overnight at Shikha village (1920m).
Day 10: Shikha village trek to Ghorepani. Overnight at Ghorepani (2810m).
Day 11: Hike to Poon hill 3210m. Overnight at Tikhedhunga/Hile (1577m).
Day 12: Tikhedunga trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
Day 13: Pokhara to Kathmandu by drive or flight. Overnight at hotel.
Day 14: Sightseeing of Kathmandu valley heritage site. Overnight at hotel.
Day 15: Eco Trip Nepal representative will drop to Airport for onward destination.
- Airport transfers
- 3 night’s hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 2 night’s hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- 9 nights 10 days Jomsom Muktinath trek full board basis
- All meals and accommodation in lodge, during the trek on full board basis
- Service of trek guide, sherpa and Porter assistants
- Accident and evacuation insurance for staffs and porters
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Entrance fees, necessary permits
- Local guide and representative throughout the tour
- Cell phone during tour/trek with free calls to emergency hot line
- All meals marked as included in the itinerary
- Nepal Visa fee $ 35 (obtained at the airport immigration upon arrival – bring exact USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu also domestic airfare
- Excess baggage charges
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost, and medical-box
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
- Extra night in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any unforeseen reason)
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from Mountain)
- Travel and rescue insurance
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.