Ghandruk village trekking is the popular trekking in Annapurna region. Ghandruk village trekking in the Annapurna foothills to the view point on Poon hill offers all the best trekking in Nepal. Enjoy trekking in the spectacular mountain scenery through charming villages inhabited by the Gurungs, Magars dense rhododendron forests full of birds and deep sub-tropical valleys, all set below ...See more
Ghandruk village trekking is the popular trekking in Annapurna region. Ghandruk village trekking in the Annapurna foothills to the view point on Poon hill offers all the best trekking in Nepal. Enjoy trekking in the spectacular mountain scenery through charming villages inhabited by the Gurungs, Magars dense rhododendron forests full of birds and deep sub-tropical valleys, all set below the Annapurna with the picturesque peak of Machhapuchhare (Fish Tail) dominating the skyline. At the climax of this trek you will climb Poon hill at dawn to enjoy one of the most spectacular mountain scape on earth. As the sun touches the snow-capped summits the Himalayan giants, Dhaulagiri (8167m) and Annapurna (8091m) along with a maze of other peaks, slowly begin to appear, like magic, before our eyes. Eco Trip Nepal provides you the best service in the Nepal Himalayan.
- Rewarding views of the Annapurna Himalayan Range and surrounding peaks
- Trekking adventure through insightful Gurung villages
- Sightseeing around UNESCO world heritage sites in Kathmandu
- Spectacular sunrise views from Ghandruck
- Explore scenic lake city of Pokhara
- Natural hot spring
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1350m, Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu by flight or drive to Pokhara (915m). Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Nayapul trek to Ghandruk village. Overnight at Ghandruck (1950m).
Day 04: Ghandruk trek to Jhinu dada (hot spring). Overnight at Jhinu dada (1547m).
Day 05: Jhinu dada trek to Tolka. Overnight at Tolkha (1700m).
Day 06: Tolka trek to Dhampus (1876m). Overnight at Dhampus (1876m).
Day 07: Dhampus trek to Phedi and drive drive to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08: Pokhara back to Kathmandu by drive or flight. Overnight at hotel.
Day 09: Sightseeing of Kathmandu valley heritage site. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Eco Trip Nepal representative will drop to airport for onward destination.
- Airport transfers
- 3 night’s hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 2 night’s hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- 4 nights 5 days Ghandruck village trek full board basis
- All meals and accommodation in lodge, during the trek on full board basis
- Service of trek guide, sherpa and Porter assistants
- Accident and evacuation insurance for staffs and porters
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Entrance fees, necessary permits
- Local guide and representative throughout the tour
- Cell phone during tour/trek with free calls to emergency hot line
- All meals marked as included in the itinerary
- Nepal Visa fee $ 35 (obtained at the airport immigration upon arrival – bring exact USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost, and medical-box
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
- Extra night in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any unforeseen reason)
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from Mountain)
- Travel and rescue insurance
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.