Annapurna Round trekking is the longest and moderately difficult trek in Annapurna area. It starts from Beshi sahar and ends at Pokhara. A beautiful valley with many lakes and a view of many mountains of this region. The most difficult part of the 20 days long trek is the crossing of Thorung-La (5436m.) The challenging Thorung-La pass, the sacred Muktinath shrine with ever burning flames, ...See more
Annapurna Round trekking is the longest and moderately difficult trek in Annapurna area. It starts from Beshi sahar and ends at Pokhara. A beautiful valley with many lakes and a view of many mountains of this region. The most difficult part of the 20 days long trek is the crossing of Thorung-La (5436m.) The challenging Thorung-La pass, the sacred Muktinath shrine with ever burning flames, old yet beautiful Marpha, Tukuche villages, hot spring at Tatopani and poon hill panoramic view of mountains and sunrise are the major highlights of this trek. Round Annapurna trekking offers more than enough opportunity to explore the wonderful Himalayan destination once in a life time.
- Rewarding views of the Annapurna Himalayan Range and surrounding peaks
- Trekking adventure through insightful Gurung villages
- Sightseeing around UNESCO world heritage sites in Kathmandu
- Spectacular sunrise views from Ghorepani and Poon Hill over the Himalayas
- Explore scenic lake city of Pokhara
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Beshishar (823m) and trek to Bulbule (916m). Overnight at Bulbule.
Day 03: Bulbule trek to Bahun dada. Overnight at Bahun dada (1311m).
Day 04: Bahundada trek to Jagat. Overnight at Jagat (1314m).
Day 05: Jagat trek to Dharapani. Overnight at Dharapani (1943m).
Day 06: Dharapani trek to Chame. Overnight at Chame (2713m).
Day 07: Chame trek to Pisang. Overnight at Pisang (3185m).
Day 08: Pisang trek to Manang. Overnight at Manang (3440m).
Day 09: Manang village acclimatization or rest day. Overnight at manang village.
Day 10: Manang trek to Yak kharka. Overnight at Yak kharka (4210m).
Day 11: Yak kharka to Thorung phedi (4640m)/ Thorung High camp (4800m). Overnight at Thorung phedi.
Day 12: Thorung phedi High camp via Thorung La-pass (5416m) to Muktinath. Overnight at Muktinath (3802m).
Day 13: Muktinath temple excursion trek to Kagbeni. Overnight at Kagbeni (2840m).
Day 14: Kagbeni trek to Marpaha. Overnight at Marpaha (2676m).
Day 15: Marpaha trek to Ghasa Overnight at Ghasa (2013m).
Day 16: Ghasa trek to Tatopani/Natural Hot spring (1179m). Overnight at Tatopani.
Day 17: Tatopani (Natural hot spring) trek to Shikha. Overnight at Shikha (1920m).
Day 18: Shikha trek to Ghorepani. Overnight at Ghorepani (2855m).
Day 19. Morning hike to poon hill 3210m. Trek to Tikhedhunga/Hile. Overnight at Tikhedhunga (1555m).
Day 20: Tikhedunga trek Naya pul drive back to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel (915m).
Day 21: Pokhara to Kathmandu by drive or flight. Overnight at hotel.
Day 22: Sightseeing of Kathmandu valley heritage site. Overnight at hotel.
Day 23: Eco Trip Nepal representative will drop to airport for onward destination.
- Airport transfers
- 3 night’s hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 1 night hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- 18 nights 19 days Round Annapurna trek full board basis
- All meals and accommodation in lodge, during the trek on full board basis
- Service of trek guide, sherpa and Porter assistants
- Accident and evacuation insurance for staffs and porters
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Entrance fees, necessary permits
- Local guide and representative throughout the tour
- Cell phone during tour/trek with free calls to emergency hot line
- All meals marked as included in the itinerary
- Nepal Visa fee $ 35 (obtained at the airport immigration upon arrival – bring exact USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost, and medical-box
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
- Extra night in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any unforeseen reason)
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from Mountain)
- Travel and rescue insurance
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.