Kali Gandaki river rafting
Kali Gandaki River is holiest rivers in Nepal situated in Baglung District through the world’s deepest gorge. Rafting in Kaligandaki is wonderful adventure passing through superb scenes, wildlife, unexplored remote villages, challenging rapids and technical bounces, sandy beaches and fishing and swimming opportunities in big water of Himalayan flows. River ...See more
Kali Gandaki river rafting
Kali Gandaki River is holiest rivers in Nepal situated in Baglung District through the world’s deepest gorge. Rafting in Kaligandaki is wonderful adventure passing through superb scenes, wildlife, unexplored remote villages, challenging rapids and technical bounces, sandy beaches and fishing and swimming opportunities in big water of Himalayan flows. River put in point is at Modi Khola confluence and Put out point is Mirmi where there is Kaligandaki A Hydropower Project Dam is built. Rafting in this river is compact package to experience local culture, visit sacred places along the river with thrilling and exciting experience of lifetime adventure.
- Visit the world heritage site
- Rafting at Kali Gandaki river
- Immerse in the natural beauty of most happening city Pokhara
- Hike up to Sarangkot for spectacular panoramic sunrise views of Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri, Fishtail, including views of the beautiful Pokhara Valley and Phewa Lake
- Visit SWAN project area at Narayansthan
- Get Buddhism and Hindu religious insights in Nepal
Kali gandaki river rafting itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334 meters, Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu city sightseeing tour, Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara. Overnight at Pokhara hotel.
Day 04: Half day rafting at Kali gandaki river. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 05: Rafting at Kali gandaki river. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 06: Rafting take out. Trek to Narayansthan. Overnight at tented camp
Day 07: Explore Narayansthan SWAN project area. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 08: Explore Narayansthan. Overnight at Narayansthan.
Day 09: Trek to Kusma and drive to Pokhara. Overnight at Pokhara hotel.
Day 10: Drive or fly back to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 11: Eco Trip Nepal representative will drop to international airport for onward destination.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m,
Eco Trip Nepal representative will transfer to hotel, Kali Gandaki river rafting briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
- Airport transfers
- 3 night’s comfort hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 2 night's comfort hotel in Pokhara
- 2 night's 3 days Kali Gandaki river rafting full board basis
- 3 night's 4 days project tour at Narayansthan full board basis
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary by private vehicles
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage, cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- Tips for guide
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
What makes this trip different?
Eco Trip Nepal has been working hand to hand with nonprofit social organization SWAN Nepal (Social Welfare Association of Nepal) from its initial years. We provide continuous support to SWAN financially as well as by organizing charity and volunteering tours in the remote village of Baglung district. Organizing your holiday through Eco Trip Nepal will not only provide the chance to explore the natural grandeur of Himalayan country Nepal but also you will be playing a vital role in bringing positive changes in the lives of local community.
Financial support to direct beneficiaries: In all our programs, we strive to ensure that we only use local operators and try to source all provisions from local businesses, so you can be sure that some part of the money paid to us for arranging your holiday goes to the needy people of Nepal. The money you pay for touring and trekking through Eco Trip Nepal directly benefits the local people through SWAN as we provide them certain percentage of our profits from each and every trip on regular basis. Our guests experience true satisfaction together with enjoyment from Nepal holiday.
Local development through tourism: Eco Trip Nepal along with SWAN has been working together in discovering new routes, making plans into action and constantly working on how it can positively impact on local community development through tourism. In this way we have developed the Eco-tourism Project which focuses to flourish local tourism preservation of nature and cultural heritages.
Community Tourism: We help experience the best of Nepal through the eyes of the local Nepalese community. We enhance community based tourism to help our guests discover local habitats and wildlife; celebrate and respect traditional cultures, rituals and wisdom. In this way community will be aware of the commercial and social value placed on their natural and cultural heritage through tourism, and this will promote community based management of these resources.
For more details, visit SWAN Nepal's website www.swannepal.org