Budhanilkantha Gosaikunda trekking is one of the most popular trekking in Nepal. The trek start from Budhanilkantha after 30 minutes drive from Kathmandu. Budhanilkantha Gosaikunda trekking offers an opportunity to explore different community of Tamang, Chhetri, and Brahamn. You will see superb mountain views of the Langtang Ri, Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, Lakpha Dorje and many more. Budhanilkantha ...See more
Budhanilkantha Gosaikunda trekking is one of the most popular trekking in Nepal. The trek start from Budhanilkantha after 30 minutes drive from Kathmandu. Budhanilkantha Gosaikunda trekking offers an opportunity to explore different community of Tamang, Chhetri, and Brahamn. You will see superb mountain views of the Langtang Ri, Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, Lakpha Dorje and many more. Budhanilkantha Gosainkund trekking is also worthy in a sense that it offers more than enough opportunity to explore the wonderful Himalayan destination once in a life time.
- Opportunity to step at heritage Gosainkunda
- Excellent views of Langtang himalaya and Ganesh himal
- Insightful Tibetan Sherpa cultural, Monasteries and their traditions
- Gosainkunda for rewarding the hole place
- Production method of Cheese
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1350 meters, Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu and preparation for the trek. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Budhanilkantha (1400m) trek to Alchhe (1790m) -4 hours walk.
Day 04: Alchhe trek to Manebanjyang (1780m) -5 hours walk.
Day 05: Manebanjyang trek to Baghamara (1825 m.) –6 hours walk.
Day 06: Baghmara (1825m.) Sagarkunda (2915m.) –5 hours walk
Day 07: Sagarkunda trek to Yeklekunda (3800m) -7 hours walk.
Day 08: Yeklekunda trek to Gosainkunda (4380m) -7 hours walk.
Day 09: Rest and Exploration around Gosainkund.
Day 10: Trek to Rahu 3785 m. Overnight at hotel.
Day 11: Rahu trek to Kalche (typical Nepalese settlement by Tamang tribe).
Day 12: Kalche trek to Nuwakot -3 hours walk then drive Back to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 13: Sightseeing of Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 14: Eco Trip Nepal representative will drop to international airport for onward journey.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m,
Eco Trip Nepal representative will transfer to hotel, Budhanilkantha Gosain kunda trekking briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
- Airport transfers
- 4 night’s standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 9 nights 10 days Budhanilkantha Gosainkunda trek full board basis
- All meals and accommodation in lodge, during the trek on full board basis
- Service of trek guide, sherpa and Porter assistants
- Accident and evacuation insurance for staffs and porters
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Entrance fees, necessary permits
- Local guide and representative throughout the tour
- Cell phone during tour/trek with free calls to emergency hotline
- All meals marked as included in the itinerary
- Nepal Visa fee $ 35 (obtained at the airport immigration upon arrival – bring exact USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost, and medical-box
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
- Extra night in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any unforeseen reason)
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from Mountain)
- Travel and rescue insurance
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
What makes this trip different?
Eco Trip Nepal has been working hand to hand with nonprofit social organization SWAN Nepal (Social Welfare Association of Nepal) from its initial years. We provide continuous support to SWAN financially as well as by organizing charity and volunteering tours in the remote village of Baglung district. Organizing your holiday through Eco Trip Nepal will not only provide the chance to explore the natural grandeur of Himalayan country Nepal but also you will be playing a vital role in bringing positive changes in the lives of local community.
Financial support to direct beneficiaries: In all our programs, we strive to ensure that we only use local operators and try to source all provisions from local businesses, so you can be sure that some part of the money paid to us for arranging your holiday goes to the needy people of Nepal. The money you pay for touring and trekking through Eco Trip Nepal directly benefits the local people through SWAN as we provide them certain percentage of our profits from each and every trip on regular basis. Our guests experience true satisfaction together with enjoyment from Nepal holiday.
Local development through tourism: Eco Trip Nepal along with SWAN has been working together in discovering new routes, making plans into action and constantly working on how it can positively impact on local community development through tourism. In this way we have developed the Eco-tourism Project which focuses to flourish local tourism preservation of nature and cultural heritages.
Community Tourism: We help experience the best of Nepal through the eyes of the local Nepalese community. We enhance community based tourism to help our guests discover local habitats and wildlife; celebrate and respect traditional cultures, rituals and wisdom. In this way community will be aware of the commercial and social value placed on their natural and cultural heritage through tourism, and this will promote community based management of these resources.
For more details, visit SWAN Nepal's website www.swannepal.org