Arun valley trekking is unbelievable diversity of natural beauty and culture. Arun valley trekking is non touristy trail in Nepal. It is located between the Mt. Everest and Mt. Makalu-Barun National parks. More than 650 species of birds and over 800 species of butterfly found in this region. Arun Valley is Shelter of rare Panda. Superb Mountain views of Mt. Everest, Makalu and hundreds ...See more
Arun valley trekking is unbelievable diversity of natural beauty and culture. Arun valley trekking is non touristy trail in Nepal. It is located between the Mt. Everest and Mt. Makalu-Barun National parks. More than 650 species of birds and over 800 species of butterfly found in this region. Arun Valley is Shelter of rare Panda. Superb Mountain views of Mt. Everest, Makalu and hundreds of other mountains just on your eye. Walking north up the Arun Khola to Sedua and Num, then crossing Barun La 4110 meters into the upper Barun Khola valley for a close look at Makalu. Nepal offers an amazing variety of sightseeing attractions and adventures opportunities found nowhere else in the world. Arun valley trekking offers more than enough opportunity to explore the wonderful Himalayan destination once in a life time.
- Opportunity to step at base camp of top of the world
- Excellent views of world highest peak Mt. Everest, Amadablam, Makalu, Nuptse, Thamserku and Lhotse
- Incredible mountain flight over the Himalayas
- Insightful Buddhism Sherpa Monasteries and their cultures/traditions
- Kalapatthar hike for rewarding Everest views
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1350m, Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing and preparation for Arun valley trekking. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu by flight to Tumlingtar. Overnight at Tumlingtar.
Day 04: Tumlingtar trek to Chyawabesi. Overnight at Chyawabesi (280m).
Day 05: Chyawabesi trek to Kothe. Overnight at Kothe.
Day 06: Kothe trek to Salpa phedi. Overnight at Salpa phedi (1680m).
Day 07: Salpa phedi trke to Sanam (2850m) via Guranse. Overnight at Sanam (2880m).
Day 08: Sanam trke to Bung. Overnight at Bung (1900m).
Day 09: Bung trek to Gai kharka. Overnight at Gai kharka (2300m).
Day 10: Gai kharka trke to Puiyan. Overnight at Puiyan (2230m).
Day 11: Puiyan trek to Phakding. Overnight at Phakding (2830m).
Day 12: Phakding trek to Namche Bazaar. Overnight at Namche Bazaar (3480m).
Day 13: Namche Bazaar acclimatization day. Overnight at Namche Bazaar.
Day 14: Namche Bazaar trek to Phortse village. Overnight at Phortse village (3890m).
Day 15: Phortse village trek to Pheriche. Overnight at Pheriche (4250m).
Day 16: Pheriche trek to Lobuche. Overnight at Lobuche (4910m).
Day 17: Lobuche trek to Gorakshep. Overnight at Goraksher (5180m).
Day 18: Gorakshep early in the morning hike to kala pattar (5545m). Overnight at Dingboche (4345m)
Day 19: Dingboche trek to Tyangboche. Overnight at Tyangboche (3890m).
Day 20: Tyangboche trke to Namche Bazaar. Overnight at Namche Bazaar.
Day 21: Namche Bazaar trek to Lukla. Overnight at Lukla (2830m).
Day 22: Lukla by flight to Kathmandu. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 23: Sightseeing of Kathmandu. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 24: Eco Trip Nepal airport representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward destination.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m,
Eco Trip Nepal representative will transfer to hotel, Everest Kala pattar trekking briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
- Airport transfers
- 4 night’s comfort hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 15 nights 16 days Arun Valley trek full board basis
- All meals and accommodation in lodge, during the trek on full board basis
- Service of trek guide, sherpa and Porter assistants
- Accident and evacuation insurance for staffs and porters
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Entrance fees, necessary permits
- Local guide and representative throughout the tour
- Cell phone during tour/trek with free calls to emergency hotline
- All meals marked as included in the itinerary
- Nepal Visa fee $ 35 (obtained at the airport immigration upon arrival – bring exact USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Domestic airfare Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost, and medical-box
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
- Extra night in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any unforeseen reason)
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from Mountain)
- Travel and rescue insurance
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
What makes this trip different?
Eco Trip Nepal has been working hand to hand with nonprofit social organization SWAN Nepal (Social Welfare Association of Nepal) from its initial years. We provide continuous support to SWAN financially as well as by organizing charity and volunteering tours in the remote village of Baglung district. Organizing your holiday through Eco Trip Nepal will not only provide the chance to explore the natural grandeur of Himalayan country Nepal but also you will be playing a vital role in bringing positive changes in the lives of local community.
Financial support to direct beneficiaries: In all our programs, we strive to ensure that we only use local operators and try to source all provisions from local businesses, so you can be sure that some part of the money paid to us for arranging your holiday goes to the needy people of Nepal. The money you pay for touring and trekking through Eco Trip Nepal directly benefits the local people through SWAN as we provide them certain percentage of our profits from each and every trip on regular basis. Our guests experience true satisfaction together with enjoyment from Nepal holiday.
Local development through tourism: Eco Trip Nepal along with SWAN has been working together in discovering new routes, making plans into action and constantly working on how it can positively impact on local community development through tourism. In this way we have developed the Eco-tourism Project which focuses to flourish local tourism preservation of nature and cultural heritages.
Community Tourism: We help experience the best of Nepal through the eyes of the local Nepalese community. We enhance community based tourism to help our guests discover local habitats and wildlife; celebrate and respect traditional cultures, rituals and wisdom. In this way community will be aware of the commercial and social value placed on their natural and cultural heritage through tourism, and this will promote community based management of these resources.
For more details, visit SWAN Nepal's website www.swannepal.org