Annapurna base camp trekking is one of the best trek in Annapurna region. These 15 days spectacular trek passes through verities of terrain, from lowland villages, rice terraces to glaciers and hot springs offers outstanding views of high mountains. The highest elevation of this route, which starts from Pokhara and ends as the same place, takes to it's highest point 4100 meters at Annapurna base camp. Annapurna ...See more
Annapurna base camp trekking is one of the best trek in Annapurna region. These 15 days spectacular trek passes through verities of terrain, from lowland villages, rice terraces to glaciers and hot springs offers outstanding views of high mountains. The highest elevation of this route, which starts from Pokhara and ends as the same place, takes to it's highest point 4100 meters at Annapurna base camp. Annapurna base camp hiking offers more than enough opportunity to explore the wonderful Himalayan destination once in a life time. ABC trek is one of the lifetime adventure for you.
- Rewarding views of the Annapurna Himalayan Range and surrounding peaks
- Trekking adventure through insightful Gurung villages
- Sightseeing around UNESCO world heritage sites in Kathmandu
- Spectacular sunrise views from Ghorepani and Poon Hill over the Himalayas
- Explore scenic lake city of Pokhara
Annapurna base camp trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1350m, Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu by flight or private car to Pokhara (915m).
Day 03: Pokhara by private car to Nayapul. Trek to Thirkhe Dhunga. Overnight at Tirkhe Dhunga (1577m).
Day 04: Thirkhe Dhunga trek to Ghorepani (2850m).
Day 05: Ghorepani trek to Tada pani (2540m).
Day 06: Tada pani trek to Chhomorong (2210m).
Day 07: Chhomorung / Sinuwa trek to Dovan. Overnight at Dovan (2250m).
Day 08: Dovan trke to Machhapuchhare base camp. Overnight at Machhapuchhare base camp (3788m).
Day 09: Machhapuchhare base camp trek to Annapurna Base camp. Overnight at Annapurna base camp (4130m).
Day 10: Annapurna base camp trek to Dovan. Overnight at Dovan (2910m).
Day 11: Dovan trek to Chhomoroung. Overnight at Chhomorung (1780m).
Day 12: Chhmoroung trek to Naya pul. Drive to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.Day 13: Pokhara to Kathmandu by private car or flight. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 14: Sightseeing of Kathmandu Valley. Overnight at hotel.
Day 15: Eco Trip Nepal airport representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journey.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m,
Eco Trip Nepal representative will transfer to hotel,Annapurna base camp trekking briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
- Airport transfers
- 3 night’s comfort hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 2 night’s comfort hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- 10 nights 11 days ABC trek full board basis
- All meals and accommodation in lodge, during the trek on full board basis
- Service of trek guide, sherpa and Porter assistants
- Accident and evacuation insurance for staffs and porters
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Entrance fees, necessary permits
- Local guide and representative throughout the tour
- Cell phone during tour/trek with free calls to emergency hot line
- All meals marked as included in the itinerary
- Nepal Visa fee $ 35 (obtained at the airport immigration upon arrival – bring exact USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost, and medical-box
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness other contingencies
- Extra night in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any unforeseen reason)
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from Mountain)
- Travel and rescue insurance
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking on 27 Oct. to Nov. 16, 2013
I had a wounderfull time on my trek. I enjoyed magnificent views, good company and good food! Dawa was an excptional good guide. I will never forget this trip. Thank you ver very much.
Stefanie Senger (Germany)
What makes this trip different?
Eco Trip Nepal has been working hand to hand with nonprofit social organization SWAN Nepal (Social Welfare Association of Nepal) from its initial years. We provide continuous support to SWAN financially as well as by organizing charity and volunteering tours in the remote village of Baglung district. Organizing your holiday through Eco Trip Nepal will not only provide the chance to explore the natural grandeur of Himalayan country Nepal but also you will be playing a vital role in bringing positive changes in the lives of local community.
Financial support to direct beneficiaries: In all our programs, we strive to ensure that we only use local operators and try to source all provisions from local businesses, so you can be sure that some part of the money paid to us for arranging your holiday goes to the needy people of Nepal. The money you pay for touring and trekking through Eco Trip Nepal directly benefits the local people through SWAN as we provide them certain percentage of our profits from each and every trip on regular basis. Our guests experience true satisfaction together with enjoyment from Nepal holiday.
Local development through tourism: Eco Trip Nepal along with SWAN has been working together in discovering new routes, making plans into action and constantly working on how it can positively impact on local community development through tourism. In this way we have developed the Eco-tourism Project which focuses to flourish local tourism preservation of nature and cultural heritages.
Community Tourism: We help experience the best of Nepal through the eyes of the local Nepalese community. We enhance community based tourism to help our guests discover local habitats and wildlife; celebrate and respect traditional cultures, rituals and wisdom. In this way community will be aware of the commercial and social value placed on their natural and cultural heritage through tourism, and this will promote community based management of these resources.
For more details, visit SWAN Nepal's website www.swannepal.org