Mount Ama Dablam expedition is challenging and beautiful mountain located in Khumbhu region. Mount Ama Dablam hight is 6812 meters, it is one of the technically dificult expedition in Nepal.See more
Mount Ama Dablam expedition is challenging and beautiful mountain located in Khumbhu region. Mount Ama Dablam hight is 6812 meters, it is one of the technically dificult expedition in Nepal.
- Opportunity to expedition at Mount Ama Dablam
- Incredible mountain flight over the Himalayas
- Insightful Buddhism Sherpa Monasteries and their cultures/traditions
- Visit the world heritage site
- Get Buddhism and Hindu religious insights in Nepal
Mt. Ama Dablam expedition itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1350 meters, Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu for officially procedures.
Day 03: Kathmandu for officially procedures.
Day 04: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2800m), trek to Phakding (2640m). Overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3446m). Overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Khumjung (3790m) Overnight at lodge.
Day 07: Stay at Khumjung for acclimatization.
Day 08: Trek to Tengboche Monastery. Overnight at lodge.
Day 09: Trek to Mt. Ama Dablam Base Camp.
Day 10-23: Mt. Ama Dablam Climbing Period.
Day 24: Cleaning up Base Camp.
Day 25: Base Camp to Khumjung.
Day 26: Trek to Phakding.
Day 27: Trek to Lukla. Overnight at lodge.
Day 28: Fly back to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 29: Kathmandu valley sightseeing & farewell Dinner, Overnight at hotel.
Day 30: Eco Trip Nepal representative will drop to international airport for onward destination.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m,
Eco Trip Nepal representative will transfer to hotel, Mount Ama Dablam expedition briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
- Airport transfers
- 5 night’s comfort hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 24 night’s 25 days expedition in Mount Ama Dablam with full board basis
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Teahouse and tented accommodation during trekking and expedition
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals and boiled water in mountain
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary by private vehicles
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking expedition leader (guide), cook, assistant expedition leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter), other helpers (1 trekker: 2 helpers) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper works; trekking permits and Mera Peak climbing permit
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, Eco Trip Nepal Trekking duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- Group mountaineering camping and expedition equipments-very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware or similar kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, and kitchen equipments
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage, cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason)
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expedition equipments
- Personal expedition guide if requested
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- Tips for guides and porters
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
What makes this trip different?
Eco Trip Nepal has been working hand to hand with nonprofit social organization SWAN Nepal (Social Welfare Association of Nepal) from its initial years. We provide continuous support to SWAN financially as well as by organizing charity and volunteering tours in the remote village of Baglung district. Organizing your holiday through Eco Trip Nepal will not only provide the chance to explore the natural grandeur of Himalayan country Nepal but also you will be playing a vital role in bringing positive changes in the lives of local community.
Financial support to direct beneficiaries: In all our programs, we strive to ensure that we only use local operators and try to source all provisions from local businesses, so you can be sure that some part of the money paid to us for arranging your holiday goes to the needy people of Nepal. The money you pay for touring and trekking through Eco Trip Nepal directly benefits the local people through SWAN as we provide them certain percentage of our profits from each and every trip on regular basis. Our guests experience true satisfaction together with enjoyment from Nepal holiday.
Local development through tourism: Eco Trip Nepal along with SWAN has been working together in discovering new routes, making plans into action and constantly working on how it can positively impact on local community development through tourism. In this way we have developed the Eco-tourism Project which focuses to flourish local tourism preservation of nature and cultural heritages.
Community Tourism: We help experience the best of Nepal through the eyes of the local Nepalese community. We enhance community based tourism to help our guests discover local habitats and wildlife; celebrate and respect traditional cultures, rituals and wisdom. In this way community will be aware of the commercial and social value placed on their natural and cultural heritage through tourism, and this will promote community based management of these resources.
For more details, visit SWAN Nepal's website www.swannepal.org